Depersonalization Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Keith and I currently have depersonalization disorder again . It started from smoking weed about 3 weeks ago. I felt it coming but I knew to relax in this situation, I didn't worry or anything. The stupid person that I am I decided to try molly over a friends house and went overboard with it. About a few hours later im in the emergency room cause I started shaking violently. The next morning it felt like I was in another dimension, it was hell all over again. I kept thinking about taking my life. But then I started thinking about my son and how I didn't wanna leave him behind. As depressed that I am, I'm going to fight this. It gets very hard some time questioning reality. Never again will I do drugs, just isn't worth it. I also had a question about cbd oil. People keep saying it helps, but I don't want it to get worse by taking this. U all have a blessed day

·
Registered
28 Posts
im not saying this in a conceited way but just get better and dont mess with any drugs again. its just not worth it, find other hobbies and really just cool out. mental health > everything

1 - 2 of 2 Posts