Afraid to exist - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Afraid to exist

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ronig

ronig

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 May 2020 - 06:21 PM

hey about an year ago i was try weed for the first time and that was The biggest mistake of my life.  two day later i began to feel weird and anxious in general. fast forward I started having existential thoughts Mostly On consciousness, what consciousness is? who am i ? What makes me me ? And all kinds of existential questions whose content is mainly about who I am or what am I? anxiety was enormous until I couldn't function at all day I was in bed all day barely eating . I went to a psychiatrist and he prescribed me Escitalopram 10 mg pills and after few Months 20 mg . Today I am in such a state That my existence is stressing and horrifying to me. And I don't know what to do about it How to shake it off . im Afraid Even to look on mine own body its like I don't understand what makes me  me inside my self ,And I tell myself how you can be afraid of being you It's ridiculous And still the anxiety is huge! It was Iike i had just realized that all my life  were only from my perspective View what the Fuck is this! Anyone dealing with such a thing? Ideas of what I can do?fsfdsIf that makes any sense at all קדכגכד  דגשדגג

#2 Gom

Gom

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:17 AM

known phenomenon my friend. try not to go along in thinking and to exercise, for example. you will see that it slowly goes away. I also have this daily but much less than in the beginning.

#3 forestx5

forestx5

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1286 posts
  • Locationcentral virginia blue ridge mountains

Posted 21 May 2020 - 08:55 AM

Consciousness is a tool.  Use it.  Build a bird house.  The birds will appreciate you.  The more you engage reality, the more it responds to  you.

Immerse yourself in the pleasure and pain of  life.  Gaze at the stars and laugh.

#4 Himjyoti Dutta

Himjyoti Dutta

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 12:22 AM

Going through the same thing right now. Terrifying thoughts like ..what is thr mind...what is a thought..how am i thinking...how am i me???are these my thought????how can hear my own thoughts Its hard...but i believe it will all fade away once you start accepting..and focus on exercise or any grounding ...

#5 Lovely5

Lovely5

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 July 2020 - 06:10 PM

I'm going through the same thing, I've been feeling like this for 6 years now. I don't even recognize myself anymore. I just want to feel normal again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users