• · Registered
    5 Posts
    " You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give"

· Registered
    37 Posts
    haha

· Registered
    141 Posts
    well said........Is that copyrighted or can i have that tattooed on my forehead so everyone can see.......... ha

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Gonna get my huntin license soon. Procrastinated tooooo long, it needs to be done. :D

· Registered
    141 Posts
    Good to hear your a deer hunter. Just wait until you kill one having DP/DR. It's weird as fuck! lol

· Registered
    5 Posts
    haha! oh it will be awesome! >:3 I can shoot a gun, just having shot my first deer yet.. :/ i mean, if i can shoot an Ar15 and a hand gun, i can shoot somthing else. >:D

· Registered
    5 Posts
    havn't*

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Crying doesn't help me anymore. I feel like my mind is drifting away from me... i'm so fed up, i want to give up. The only peace i get is when i'm asleep. And the sad fact, no one knows what kind of hell this is... Look at you normal people living your normal happy lives in reality.... not a care in the world.... I'm fed up.

· Registered
    37 Posts
    it will go, don't worry Ravey, don't be afraid to ask for help and keep smiling

· Registered
    22 Posts
    i've been there. i'd wake up and wait all day just to go back to sleep. nobody understands. i'm just thankful there's a site that makes me feel sane. it gets better. i have a very similar story to yours

· Registered
    5 Posts
    In spite of the way you were mocking me, Acting like I was part of your property,Remembering all the times you fought with me,Im surprised it got so (far),Things arent the way they were before,You wouldnt even recognize me anymore,Not that you knew me back then,But it all comes back to me,In the end

· Registered
    5 Posts
    I feel like i've been sitting here for years but its only been about an hour...

· Registered
    5 Posts
    UGH. i want to feel normal again so bad... )':i want to feel like me! not some hollow peice of flesh with eyes! It feels like i'll have NO future what so ever and that i've ruined my life....

· Registered
    13 Posts
    We just have to take it one day at a time sweetie, you'll get there! :)

· Registered
    5 Posts
    I know, but its so nerve racking. haha :)

· Registered
    5 Posts
    I know, but its so nerve racking. haha :)

· Registered
    5 Posts
    Music <3 Sometimes i can listen to it, other times i can&#39;t but when i can its wonderful. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…