's Content - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

's Content

There have been 4 items by (Search limited from 27-January 20)

Sort by                Order  

#154740 how do i know when im better

Posted by on 06 March 2009 - 11:03 PM in Discussion

Sorry to hear you are lost!

You are of course yourself. Who else could you be? Going to need some clarification to help you more.

Good point. I feel alleviated to an extreme. My thought processes are obscure and of no use. I have a hard time interpreting what I like and do not like, I have a hard time accessing social potential and confidence, along with all feeling of the world.

Nice name btw ;).

My guess is I have to get through this halfway zone, I am almost there 8) .

#154727 how do i know when im better

Posted by on 06 March 2009 - 06:53 PM in Discussion

im 18, lost everything due to depression/depersonalization/derealization.

I spent over a year and a half not as myself, I have no idea if I am myself or not. Please share with me any info you may have on this... thanks

The consequences for thinking I am myself when I am not could be grave. It's like I forgot how to live. Am I still trapped or is there some way to know? would I be questioning if I was better while well?

#154619 Desperate..anyone ever feel this way?

Posted by on 05 March 2009 - 12:13 AM in Discussion

i feel exactly like you
when i feel i need to be calmed down i just sedate myself with benadryl, then hope for my next doctor appointments

stick in there :)

Also, the not being able to stand up bit could be caused by depression, get that checked out with your doctor. It's curable and I can say I have had success with geting rid of the lightheaded feeling. I use to get it so bad that I couldn't open my eyes or it would feel worse :oops: .

#154618 does anyone else feel like this

Posted by on 05 March 2009 - 12:11 AM in The Daily Forum

i have felt like this for almost 2 years :|