Conjurus's Content - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Conjurus's Content

There have been 12 items by Conjurus (Search limited from 11-July 19)

Sort by                Order  

#204118 Prozac Sucks

Posted by Conjurus on 03 September 2010 - 01:18 AM in Treatment Options

Prozac does suck. Coming off of it is hell!

#204117 Hey, I'm new.

Posted by Conjurus on 03 September 2010 - 01:17 AM in Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum. :)

#171086 MDMA therapy?

Posted by Conjurus on 17 September 2009 - 09:26 PM in Treatment Options

I think pure MDMA could be very useful for therapy, but getting E off the street is a bad idea unless you have a test kit which will tell you what's in your roll. Also, if it's for therapeutic purposes then don't be using it for a techno party. The best use would be sitting down, talking with someone close about your life. In that scenario, MDMA could be like 20 years of psychotherapy. This may not be useful for someone who only has dp. It's best for those suffering from PTSD.

#170847 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 14 September 2009 - 08:00 PM in Spirituality Discussion

I wouldn't advocate weed to anybody, but for me it's done a lot. Since I've been smoking regularly I've become more social and even more productive at work believe it or not. In the past two months my productivity has increased by 10%. It's different once you've been smoking for a while. At first, smoking makes you pretty goofy, but after a while, at least for me, you don't even realize you're high. The only difference between smoking and not smoking for me now is that when I do I'm sociable, less anxious, and less debilitated.

I wish it was like that for me, I could get weed anytime I wanted it. But to me, a weed high feels almost just like DP especially when you get that kind of weed that gives you a 50/50 balance of a "body buzz" and a "head buzz" so it just makes me feel super DP'd the whole time i'm high. :(

Idk man, I'm pretty much out of it right this second. :P

#170756 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 13 September 2009 - 05:21 PM in Spirituality Discussion

I wouldn't advocate weed to anybody, but for me it's done a lot. Since I've been smoking regularly I've become more social and even more productive at work believe it or not. In the past two months my productivity has increased by 10%. It's different once you've been smoking for a while. At first, smoking makes you pretty goofy, but after a while, at least for me, you don't even realize you're high. The only difference between smoking and not smoking for me now is that when I do I'm sociable, less anxious, and less debilitated.

#170727 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 13 September 2009 - 09:05 AM in Spirituality Discussion

The bible says I can smoke weed. 8)

#170721 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 13 September 2009 - 07:22 AM in Spirituality Discussion

If Conjuras is growing grass and Inzom's making DMT I feel inclined to grow poppies and coca plants. We main as well have a whole garden; mushrooms - edible and majic (be careful which ones you eat folks), spinach, salvia, peyoti, celantro, green beans, datura :shock:.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: Instead of doing all of that, why don't we just cut out each others brains and throw them into a pit of boiling lava? :lol:

Posted Image

I'm confused... based on this image, are you saying doing drugs is a good thing?

#170701 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 12 September 2009 - 09:25 PM in Spirituality Discussion

I'd have to grow some weed...I don't know if anyone else would want any :P That's all I'd need really.

And yes, I'd definately like to do this for real.

#170641 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 11 September 2009 - 09:24 PM in Spirituality Discussion

We'd want somewhere that's warm all the time. Actually my dream would be to have a log cabin that has a well and running water nearby. A cabin with a fireplace in case it did get cold- I'd chop wood for it. I could easily live without internet and tv, what about the rest of you guys?

#170601 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 11 September 2009 - 08:22 AM in Spirituality Discussion

I'm completely interested. I've been wanting to just become free. I don't want to go to work for money to buy food and shelter. I want to work directly for my food and shelter. I've been thinking about this for a while. I want to learn how to hunt, gut, skin, clean, cook, make clothing even. Learn how to fish etc.

#170588 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 10 September 2009 - 09:15 PM in Spirituality Discussion

Let's move into the country and be hippies! I feel like I'm compromising my own convictions by living like I do.
And thanks for understanding. Unless the reply was sarcasm. I couldn't tell. I'm retarded.

No I was serious! I'd love to live off the grid and out of the system.

#170520 A torch

Posted by Conjurus on 09 September 2009 - 09:06 PM in Spirituality Discussion

I'm getting increasingly provoced by americans who talk about God and how great He is, yet live by some absurd summary of the bible they've past down through the generations. It seems to me like most american Christians will take from the bible what they want, and forget the rest. They even punish their kids for not obeying the commandments, or other rules set by God, and yet the grown-ups themselves do nothing to honor God's will or what he has created.

First of all; why are you all so fat? Why do you poison your bodies, Gods finest work, with toxins, fat and drugs?
What about your family if you get ill? Or die? Destroying yourself, isn't that "sin", if anything is?

Second, why do you all drive cars and live in huge houses, polluting the planet? Isn't the world a sacred place, given to us all to enjoy and cherish? How many lives is affected by this in generations to come? How do you justify this with your belief in the Bible?

I watched this show on t.v, with this obese dad in clothes probably made by kids in Bangladesh, shipped across the globe for his convenience, probably in boxes made of carboard from a factory making paper of cheap wood from the rainforest, living in a house using enough power a day to supply an african village for a year, driving a car with it's own hole in the ozon layer, telling his kids to stop lying.

Well, what about not lying to yourself, and wake up and put some action behind your religion. If I was you, I'd be ashamed.

You're absolutely right York. I've thought about this myself and have been planning on learning how to live completely off the land. I always call people out when they tell me how I should live and they're big fatties.