emjmoorXJMember Since 22 Oct 2012
Offline Last Active Jan 18 2015 10:19 AM
So much has changed from when I first joined this site. I would say I am a different person and changed for the better based on the outcome these past few years. When I joined I had crippling anxiety and depression, acted out of impulse to try to be like everyone else. This past March I had a baby and that was a real wake up call that I needed to get rid of this anxiety/dp thing. I decided to do whats best and find a better paying Job while I work through college to raise enough money to care for my son on my own. I found an amazing job working in sales/constructive footwear. This has helped me in so many ways i beat my social anxiety, inspired me to let go of anxiety and dp and do what I want. I decided to major in Pedorthics so I could become a Pedorthist help my customers a little further and see some of them as my own patients. I can't wait for what these next few years have in store. A goal and drive is really all you need to beat this disorder I am confident
**Feel free to PM me with any questions on overcoming this disorder Id love to help.**
Key to an Anxiety/DP free life:
- Stay positive today is just yesterday's future and stick with your goals. Its important to also make the most of every situation.
- Have a healthy diet try to stick with organic fruits, veggies, and lean meats try to cut anything processed. A healthy body does reflect a healthy mind.
- Exercise it will relieve a lot of stress try to make at least enough time for a daily walk.
- Keep taking a daily multivitamin as well as Vitamin D and B Complex DP, anxiety, depression are very often caused by your body lacking some type of vitamin or substance.
- Group DPSH Members
- Active Posts 44
- Profile Views 9885
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age 25 years old
- Birthday January 1, 1996