Has ANYONE ever recovered from medication??? - Page 2 - Treatment Options - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Has ANYONE ever recovered from medication???

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 Zayniii

Zayniii

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:08 PM

from which thoughts you are obsessed ? Please give a few examples.

Like "is this reality" "am I real" "who am I" "is this how reality is supposed to be" "im not normal"

#14 RunToMe

RunToMe

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:22 PM

when you dont have anxiety, depressed mood or sleeping problems etc due to your thoughts, its not easy to find a right medicine or that is the best option for you in my opion. the best way is to distract you in doing exercises and tasks over the day so that you are mentally occupied. you cant get your questions answered, when you think about it, this leads only to perpetuating your unreal feelings. you have to say i am real, and this is for sure.

#15 RunToMe

RunToMe

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 12:56 PM

the best way to implement what i wrote before is to get help by a talk therapy or cogntive behaviour therapy

#16 Zayniii

Zayniii

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 01:51 PM

when you dont have anxiety, depressed mood or sleeping problems etc due to your thoughts, its not easy to find a right medicine or that is the best option for you in my opion. the best way is to distract you in doing exercises and tasks over the day so that you are mentally occupied. you cant get your questions answered, when you think about it, this leads only to perpetuating your unreal feelings. you have to say i am real, and this is for sure.

Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users