Spirituality and what is real - Spirituality Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Spirituality and what is real

Dp Religion Intrusive thinking

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JoshS.

JoshS.

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 May 2020 - 07:59 PM

I want to discuss what living with Dp feels like it's like I died came back to earth in a bad condition and wondered what the hell happened. All these thoughts and feelings I have about not being real and dying has got me wondering is there an actual afterlife or does God even exist.I'm not religious but God dam all the stuff I went through in my life with DP is so crazy and I can't believe I did not die from my symptoms. It makes you a different person on the inside that's why religion is so important because without the idea of existential living there would not be a God or a superior being in your life to help you.

#2 forestx5

forestx5

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1233 posts
  • Locationcentral virginia blue ridge mountains

Posted 26 May 2020 - 09:56 PM

I don't think there is anything after life is over.  I don't remember anything before life began. Life is based on physiology.  When your heart stops pumping blood through your brain, the lights go out and everything goes quiet.

Dying can't be that difficult.  It is perhaps, the one and only thing that everyone will successfully do some day.  The real difficulty is living with a serious wound.  It makes one wonder if life is worth the effort.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dp, Religion, Intrusive thinking

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users