TMS - Page 3 - Treatment Options - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

TMS

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#25 Markjones90

Markjones90

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 12:26 PM

Thanks so much for your expertise.

I do think OCD plays a big part if what ails me (I suffer from trichotillomania or hair pulling disorder and earworms/stuck song syndrome) so I've already been thinking that TMS targeted at areas of the brain implicated in OCD might be worth a shot.

Thank you so much for your expertise once again and I will be sure to update you and the board how I get on when I am able to start the treatment.

#26 Markjones90

Markjones90

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 12:26 PM

Thanks so much for your expertise.

I do think OCD plays a big part if what ails me (I suffer from trichotillomania or hair pulling disorder and earworms/stuck song syndrome) so I've already been thinking that TMS targeted at areas of the brain implicated in OCD might be worth a shot.

Thank you so much for your expertise once again and I will be sure to update you and the board how I get on when I am able to start the treatment.

#27 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 418 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 29 April 2020 - 02:39 PM

I suspected that OCD might be a problem. "Brainsway" helmets/coils are not the same for depression and OCD. If you will try them you have to find a provider with a OCD coil.https://www.brainswa...find-a-provider

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users