Solipsism and Coronavirus - Page 2 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Solipsism and Coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 Phil10

Phil10

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 02:20 PM

which antipsychotic are you taking bro ?

It’s risperidone I take I had it for ten years and came off it and went back on it in 2016.

#14 Psyborg

Psyborg

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 02:49 PM

It’s risperidone I take I had it for ten years and came off it and went back on it in 2016.

I take zyprexa / olanzapine 

how old are you ?

#15 Phil10

Phil10

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:00 PM

I’m 31 what about urself?

My concern is people suggesting I am going crazy or something when I suffer bad ocd and existential thoughts which if you see my posts I have suffered some time but I still work go on holidays shopping normal tasks. I had these “questions” about existance since I had a breakdown In 2016 and nobody could answer them so they just basically remained.

#16 Psyborg

Psyborg

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:21 PM

I’m 31 what about urself?

My concern is people suggesting I am going crazy or something when I suffer bad ocd and existential thoughts which if you see my posts I have suffered some time but I still work go on holidays shopping normal tasks. I had these “questions” about existance since I had a breakdown In 2016 and nobody could answer them so they just basically remained.

I am 34 

maybe you need a new antipsychotic or something ? maybe you should try zyprexa too

I also have ocd btw. . in fact I have a combination of several mental illnesses 

never had the thoughts you have though . not to downplay your problems dont get me wrong ...but my thoughts were more fucked up . I wont tell you them because I dont want you to get them though

#17 Phil10

Phil10

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:26 PM

Thanks well if you have had worse thoughts that makes me feel better. My thoughts seem bad enough I mean some days they trouble
Me but most days they are more passing thoughts. I believe DP can cause a lot of existential type thoughts I have seen a few posts on here with similar to me.

#18 Phil10

Phil10

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:59 PM

Ok it’s fine don’t worry :)

#19 PerfectFifth

PerfectFifth

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 07:32 AM

I have had psychosis once when I had a breakdown in 2016. I am on medication an antipsychotic med for bipolar so how would I be psychosis I have had these thoughts for years but still go to work go shopping and do normal things. I have had people misdiagnose psychosis many times on here. As I have said I am on medication so how would I be psychosis? People don’t seem to understand I’ve had these though patterns with my ocd for many years.

I wondered if this was all a ploy to make me some how appetite life?

Your original post seems psychotic because it makes no sense at all. What do you think is killing—and if not killing, then potentially PERMANENTLY DAMAGING those who have had the illness, and that's not just the lungs—people around the world if not COVID-19, a real disease? Coronavirus is not some bullshit, fake story designed to provide something for you in a solipsistic world; it's a real crisis, it's here for everyone equally, and you should treat it as such. 

We have seen many viruses like SARS but none have shut the word down. I have still continued to moan about not getting to NYC and lack of night out.

That is contemptibly petty and frankly a completely ridiculous attitude in the middle of a pandemic like this. 

#20 Phil10

Phil10

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 08 September 2020 - 06:52 AM

I had another funny tv moment they were holding a press conference and the person speaking it came on feedback and played back. How would this be do they record segments and can it slip into a live press conference?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users