Year later, still completely cured: follow this advice and you'll be free! - Page 2 - Recovery Stories - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Year later, still completely cured: follow this advice and you'll be free!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#13 Anotherguy

Anotherguy

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 05:19 AM

Hello thanks fir sharing this with us . Im a nurse from a European country and i would like to have a full conversation with you (also i had dp/dr ) if you can sent me an email because im curious in the glutamate part that i think it is the same problem as yours . The main problem for me is the continue anxious state and running mind i dont have anymore dp/dr im connected with the world and my body after 1,5 year just doing changes in the glutamate part . Im waiting your reply .thank you

#14 freeyourself

freeyourself

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 01:36 PM

Hello thanks fir sharing this with us . Im a nurse from a European country and i would like to have a full conversation with you (also i had dp/dr ) if you can sent me an email because im curious in the glutamate part that i think it is the same problem as yours . The main problem for me is the continue anxious state and running mind i dont have anymore dp/dr im connected with the world and my body after 1,5 year just doing changes in the glutamate part . Im waiting your reply .thank you

Hi, sorry for the late reply! I'd be more than happy to discuss this with you.. feel free to send me a message. I've experienced the same - I'm now connected with the world again.icon_cool.gif icon_cool.gif

#15 Anotherguy

Anotherguy

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:15 AM

I send you my friend. Thank you im waiting

#16 freeyourself

freeyourself

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 12:26 PM

Hey guys, just checking in. I've doubled my dose of NAC as an experiment - I don't think I'll carry on this high, but I have to say that my mental health and energy levels are both fantastic at the moment. Zero anxiety and am completely comfortable doing presentations, which used to = instant DPDR and panic attacks for me.

#17 DPCat

DPCat

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 04:21 PM

Hey guys, just checking in. I've doubled my dose of NAC as an experiment - I don't think I'll carry on this high, but I have to say that my mental health and energy levels are both fantastic at the moment. Zero anxiety and am completely comfortable doing presentations, which used to = instant DPDR and panic attacks for me.

Hey, thanks for coming back and letting people know.

I got a question. Since you are taking NAC, which is a supplement to reduce high levels of glutamine(?), are you still on a gluten and or dairy free diet?

Thanks an advance!

#18 freeyourself

freeyourself

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 11:46 AM

Hey, thanks for coming back and letting people know.

I got a question. Since you are taking NAC, which is a supplement to reduce high levels of glutamine(?), are you still on a gluten and or dairy free diet?

Thanks an advance!

No prob! smile.png I'm so committed to sharing what I know works with people, because DPDR is almost worse than death but you should all realise you can and will snap out of this. I am amazed I survived those years of severe anxiety, helplessness and those scary, psychedelic episodes that would hit me unexpectedly. Now, I am completely free. 

NAC works to generally modulate and restabilise neurotransmitter systems (glutamate (massively involved in DPDR and anxiety), GABA (reduced in DPDR), dopamine, serotonin + more). It's amazing because it keeps your neurotransmission in check, rather than directly increasing or decreasing any form of signalling in a significant way. This results in general mental clarity, mood stabilisation (less of a desire to binge eat, less depression) and also a significant reduction in loop OCD thinking and anxiety.

Despite being subtle and the supplement producing zero side effects, these effects are wonderful in the context of DPDR because irrationality and panic literally fuels it and keeps you trapped in the cycle.  

Hope everyone is doing well. Stay strong guys, especially during this quarantine! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users