not feeling right - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

not feeling right

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anotherme

anotherme

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 02:58 PM

I am starting to worry about my mental health. I have been quite isolated lately. I have been having thoughts and dreams that I know are not true. I some times wonder if I am possessed. I have been having nightmare about ghosts and being possessed. They are very upsetting. I have been wondering if I am going insane. I feel like there is something wrong with me. One of the DPDR symptoms that is the most scary is how when I speak I feel like it is not me speaking. It makes me feel afraid to speak to people. When I speak I feel that it is someone else. This scares me. Although people around me are not reacting to me like I am insane I sometimes wonder if I am. I feel a lot of fear in my heart. I feel like staying away from everyone around me because I am afraid I will hurt them. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. Are these all DPDR symptoms or have I actually lost my mind?

#2 Al_pk

Al_pk

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationExeter, United Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2019 - 04:06 PM

Everyone with DPDR questions their sanity at some point but no one with DPDR ever truly loses their mind.

As a side note i sometimes trip balls about paranormal stuff when I'm feeling bad including dreams, I also had a paranormal experience back in 2015 when i was suffering heavy dp that i can't explain to this day. It's possible it was a hallucination i guess but that doesn't explain other stuff that went on.

I used to get a feeling like i wasn't in control of myself anymore and like i could just go insane on a rampage at any point. Is what your experiencing kind of like that? It did go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users