Strange correlation - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Strange correlation

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Omnismorss

Omnismorss

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 12 September 2019 - 01:52 PM

the first time i felt dp i was 13 years old in 2008  i got better 2 years after  and just felt it again in 2015 after a surgery where i got a allergic reaction to the intravenous antibiotic and almost died in 2016 i was ok again didnt felt dp/dr anymore now im 24 yo and feeling like shit again i think is because of the depression, i was very depressed some months ago walking home to work and thinking about killing myself i do believe the dp came back to "save" me from myself, the thing is since i started feeling my anxiety increasing i dont feel depressed anymore is that normal? is there a correlation  do someone here developed dp as a symptom of depression? 

#2 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1357 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the Veil

Posted 13 September 2019 - 11:27 AM

Hm I'd say I have had minor depression throughout the years. One thing that really helps is lots of Vitamins especially B Vitamins. Sad to hear that you were suicidal and that life seems to suck sometimes. Hang in there and we've got your back. Keep on going and perhaps it'll pass again as it had before. 

#3 Omnismorss

Omnismorss

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 13 September 2019 - 11:37 AM

Hm I'd say I have had minor depression throughout the years. One thing that really helps is lots of Vitamins especially B Vitamins. Sad to hear that you were suicidal and that life seems to suck sometimes. Hang in there and we've got your back. Keep on going and perhaps it'll pass again as it had before.

thank you very much!!

#4 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1357 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the Veil

Posted 13 September 2019 - 11:47 AM

You're welcome :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users