Already asked this but didn't get too many responses. Can I take one key of MDMA? - The Daily Forum - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Already asked this but didn't get too many responses. Can I take one key of MDMA?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HelloJonathan2

HelloJonathan2

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 07:19 PM

The effects will only last 20 mins and I won’t have a crash. Anyone done it and have issues?

#2 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1337 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the Veil

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:26 PM

20 minutes isn't really worth the risk of indefinite consequences.

#3 Broken

Broken

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:16 AM

I know nothing about MDMA really. It can be very bad and cause DP, it has been used in american studies to treat PTSD with a high success rate. But you cant really come to a board and expect people to tell you what to do. Go and do a lot of research and come to your own conclusions on this. I havent seen many people here saying theyve done MDMA good or bad... so maybe another forum would be better to look at peoples experiences, such as reddit?

#4 James_80

James_80

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2019 - 09:44 AM

It's up to you if you want to take it. I have heard it can help people recover from a trauma or ptsd. I've also heard it can cause hppd and/or dp/dr, through regular use. If you feel like taking a risk, go for it. If you're unsure, then don't do it. Simple as that really. Ideal scenario would be to do it with a therapist trained in guiding people through their trip.

#5 Al_pk

Al_pk

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationExeter, United Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:35 PM

You got loads of responses before.. what are you waiting to be told? It's best to not do mdma because of serotonin levels but if you're really itching then go ahead and report back

#6 HelloJonathan2

HelloJonathan2

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 01:19 AM

I didnt do it and the night was fun anyway :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users