Psilocybin mushrooms - Page 7 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Psilocybin mushrooms

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#73 WreckingHotelRooms

WreckingHotelRooms

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:47 AM

Player 2 has entered the game

#74 Broken

Broken

• DPSH Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:58 PM

Good luck! I stopped this but have started again last week so will try and update again. Fingers crossed I can stick to it. The changes will be subtle and slow unfortunately so lets hope I can stick to it this time!!

#75 WreckingHotelRooms

WreckingHotelRooms

• DPSH Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 08:00 AM

I had two small doses of truffles (15g) and it has lifted me out of suicidal depression and flipped everything to a positive, my vision is better, my mood is not depressed as it once was, still flat but for me Lyrica fixes that, i've made new friends, mixed a song that got noticed, a lot has happened in just two weeks. 

This trip was light, lasted two hours of peak, gave me time to think, i ended up writing a lot, slight visuals but this was no 'acid trip', by that i mean I was able to be around my family without anything but eyes giving it away, by that i'm just explaining this was a relaxing experience not a psychedelic one... lets make that real clear. It's called stage 2. There is 4 stages, also this wasn't mushrooms, it was truffles, i honestly don't know the difference... ask Broken or someone... Oh and the brick in my head is gone! thank god 

#76 Broken

Broken

• DPSH Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 July 2020 - 02:11 PM

Such good news dude glad you have found something that gives relief. I remember my first trip and it really had an impact, I was convinved it was the answer. Will probably get back to it. I pushed myself to try for a 'level 4' to completely "fix myself" lol. 

I would say stick to what you are doing, just mild trips. Although the stage 4 ones can be life changing they can also go wrong, so I would say keep it chilled if it works. And try to leave a 2 week gap if possible at least so you dont build up tolerance.

The other thing is each trip is different. Mine were, so dont expect the same thing each time.

#77 James_80

James_80

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:33 AM

Always good to see this topic pop up

#78 James_80

James_80

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:37 AM

I had two small doses of truffles (15g) and it has lifted me out of suicidal depression and flipped everything to a positive, my vision is better, my mood is not depressed as it once was, still flat but for me Lyrica fixes that, i've made new friends, mixed a song that got noticed, a lot has happened in just two weeks. 

This trip was light, lasted two hours of peak, gave me time to think, i ended up writing a lot, slight visuals but this was no 'acid trip', by that i mean I was able to be around my family without anything but eyes giving it away, by that i'm just explaining this was a relaxing experience not a psychedelic one... lets make that real clear. It's called stage 2. There is 4 stages, also this wasn't mushrooms, it was truffles, i honestly don't know the difference... ask Broken or someone... Oh and the brick in my head is gone! thank god 

Brilliant. Glad you had a positive experience. Perhaps having a mild trip is the ideal way to have a tangible positive effect whilst minimising risk of having a bad trip.

#79 Broken

Broken

• DPSH Members
  • 782 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:38 AM

Thought I would add that I am joining a clinical trial for mushrooms. With Corona this may be a while off but I will update if I get on it (hoping before the end of the year)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users