Psilocybin mushrooms - Page 7 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Psilocybin mushrooms

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#73 WreckingHotelRooms

WreckingHotelRooms

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 19 May 2020 - 07:47 AM

Player 2 has entered the game

#74 Broken

Broken

• DPSH Members
  • 804 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 May 2020 - 12:58 PM

Good luck! I stopped this but have started again last week so will try and update again. Fingers crossed I can stick to it. The changes will be subtle and slow unfortunately so lets hope I can stick to it this time!!

#75 WreckingHotelRooms

WreckingHotelRooms

• DPSH Members
  • 978 posts

Posted 26 July 2020 - 08:00 AM

I had two small doses of truffles (15g) and it has lifted me out of suicidal depression and flipped everything to a positive, my vision is better, my mood is not depressed as it once was, still flat but for me Lyrica fixes that, i've made new friends, mixed a song that got noticed, a lot has happened in just two weeks. 

This trip was light, lasted two hours of peak, gave me time to think, i ended up writing a lot, slight visuals but this was no 'acid trip', by that i mean I was able to be around my family without anything but eyes giving it away, by that i'm just explaining this was a relaxing experience not a psychedelic one... lets make that real clear. It's called stage 2. There is 4 stages, also this wasn't mushrooms, it was truffles, i honestly don't know the difference... ask Broken or someone... Oh and the brick in my head is gone! thank god 

#76 Broken

Broken

• DPSH Members
  • 804 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 July 2020 - 02:11 PM

Such good news dude glad you have found something that gives relief. I remember my first trip and it really had an impact, I was convinved it was the answer. Will probably get back to it. I pushed myself to try for a 'level 4' to completely "fix myself" lol. 

I would say stick to what you are doing, just mild trips. Although the stage 4 ones can be life changing they can also go wrong, so I would say keep it chilled if it works. And try to leave a 2 week gap if possible at least so you dont build up tolerance.

The other thing is each trip is different. Mine were, so dont expect the same thing each time.

#77 James_80

James_80

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:33 AM

Always good to see this topic pop up

#78 James_80

James_80

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:37 AM

I had two small doses of truffles (15g) and it has lifted me out of suicidal depression and flipped everything to a positive, my vision is better, my mood is not depressed as it once was, still flat but for me Lyrica fixes that, i've made new friends, mixed a song that got noticed, a lot has happened in just two weeks. 

This trip was light, lasted two hours of peak, gave me time to think, i ended up writing a lot, slight visuals but this was no 'acid trip', by that i mean I was able to be around my family without anything but eyes giving it away, by that i'm just explaining this was a relaxing experience not a psychedelic one... lets make that real clear. It's called stage 2. There is 4 stages, also this wasn't mushrooms, it was truffles, i honestly don't know the difference... ask Broken or someone... Oh and the brick in my head is gone! thank god 

Brilliant. Glad you had a positive experience. Perhaps having a mild trip is the ideal way to have a tangible positive effect whilst minimising risk of having a bad trip.

#79 Broken

Broken

• DPSH Members
  • 804 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 July 2020 - 04:38 AM

Thought I would add that I am joining a clinical trial for mushrooms. With Corona this may be a while off but I will update if I get on it (hoping before the end of the year)

#80 Broken

Broken

• DPSH Members
  • 804 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 October 2020 - 02:57 PM

Update: stop, start, stop, start. I am back again. My new routine is 0.2g dried cubensis mushroom, Mon, Wed, Fri and weekend off. I think this is the best balance to keep at bay tolerance and maintain the effect. There is also an afterglow effect the next day with this dose

'Wreckinghotelrooms' had good effect from tripping, as have I in a previous trip... I am going to stick to this for a while and see what happens. Not holding my breath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users