100% Recovered - The TRUE CURE - Read, then never come back EVER AGAIN! - Page 2 - Recovery Stories - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

100% Recovered - The TRUE CURE - Read, then never come back EVER AGAIN!

recovery cure dp dr anxiety

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#13 Psyborg

Psyborg

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 03:25 AM

I need ur help. I super agree with ur recovery post. Problem is, I took SSRI for a year for DPDR, and now I am scared it permanently harmed me. Because I cannot feel emotions anymore, and sex drive last 2 months went away (got off drug 8 months ago). Maybe it could be because of the DPDR and stress? But I cannot shake it. I wish I just did what you did and never take SSRI then I would forget DPDR fine... please respond plssssss

did you stop the ssri abruptly / too fast without lowering the dosage over many months  ? (I did . and not only once )

#14 PerfectFifth

PerfectFifth

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:11 AM

The following may contain a hint of sarcasm:

Wow, kudos to you! You've beaten all the scientists of the world who haven't been able to reach a consensus and find a cure for this. You've found an infallible one-size-fits-all cure! Forget the prior 137 true cures; this one is the actual True Cure™, TC.

DO NOT get freaked out by story of 10 years sufferer... These people have been and are still on forums, which means they never took the first step to get better which is never search about DP & DR angain and go live your life. How can they heal if they remain in this negative anxiety loop???

So to all sufferers of chronic DPDR, it's all your fault! You're a piece of sh*t for not curing yourself! No matter if you have zero anxiety. The author of TC knows these things. I mean, he's found the cure through introspection, and no one else here has done introspection. Every human is identical, after all, and there can be no more than one cause for DPDR symptoms. Hence, TC™!

#15 Dancing_master

Dancing_master

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 01:14 PM

did you stop the ssri abruptly / too fast without lowering the dosage over many months  ? (I did . and not only once )

yes both times I kind of did it "fast" but it was what the doctor recommended, but even slower than that though. Took zoloft 8 month went of it in like 2 months maybe less, then took escetalopram for 4 months and got off that in a few weeks but I was on a low dose for that. Zoloft was 50mg most of the time.

#16 Psyborg

Psyborg

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 05:19 PM

yes both times I kind of did it "fast" but it was what the doctor recommended, but even slower than that though. Took zoloft 8 month went of it in like 2 months maybe less, then took escetalopram for 4 months and got off that in a few weeks but I was on a low dose for that. Zoloft was 50mg most of the time.

I did it a lot faster which made me feel like shit

I dont think you have done any damage to yourself with taking them

#17 Dancing_master

Dancing_master

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 07:57 PM

I did it a lot faster which made me feel like shit

I dont think you have done any damage to yourself with taking them

then why is it after i started taking them my emotions went away, i got anhedonia and strange depression (depression left when i got off drugs btw..) and all my dreams are always have bad feelings. and it seems other ppl who take this drug also experience similar.

#18 Psyborg

Psyborg

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 23 June 2019 - 06:46 AM

then why is it after i started taking them my emotions went away, i got anhedonia and strange depression (depression left when i got off drugs btw..) and all my dreams are always have bad feelings. and it seems other ppl who take this drug also experience similar.

your body/mind just dont seem to tolerate the meds well . or maybe it was the wrong meds . thats normal I think 

#19 yoloking123

yoloking123

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:39 PM

Im gonna be honest, i feel a lot calmer after reading this, but its so hard to relax and just not care. The brain simply just doesn't want to respond to me. Its so tuff

#20 djones8477

djones8477

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 12:45 AM

So being in a relationship helped it or just hurt it? 

I mean I know it made the shit come back but can it make it go away also?

#21 Sabby

Sabby

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 December 2019 - 11:05 AM

You can get better. I've had this for 6 months now and don't fear it anymore. I'm going to have some fun and get back to living. I do believe that is the cure.

#22 Want2lifeagain

Want2lifeagain

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 11:04 AM

Hello how are you

#23 Sabby

Sabby

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 12:50 PM

Thank you for sharing.

#24 Want2lifeagain

Want2lifeagain

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2020 - 10:12 PM

You can get better. I've had this for 6 months now and don't fear it anymore. I'm going to have some fun and get back to living. I do believe that is the cure.

Are free from dpdr ? How long you have dpdr?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recovery, cure, dp, dr, anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users