I felt hopeless like you , But I am back to world! 100% Recovery - Recovery Stories - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

I felt hopeless like you , But I am back to world! 100% Recovery

Recovery helpless depersonalization derealization

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cohle21

Cohle21

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 03:28 PM

First of all,My english isn't great,so i will try my best! Sry for grammar mistakes.

Let's Go! 8-)

Turn some good music like "Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life", Because,yes,you will be yourself again!

First Chapter : Cohle21's Story! :razz:

It's 2015,i am on music festival,taking heroic dose of Nbome25(LSD LIKE BUT WAY WORSE)  and Here we go, 3 years of hell begins!

I have been to hell, i rised from ashes like phoenix,ye,you got me right,It was BAD TRIP!

i've lost my ego , I didn't know who i was,where i was or what i was feeling, world was destructed,my lovers was fading, it's still hard for me to remember that trip,I came out from that trip, I was feeling okay ,i was like "It was just bad trip everything will be okay now" and Booom ,thought came "What if i died and it's dream?" - and anxiety filled my body with huge panic attack!

Hell begun!

NEXT 2 WEEKS : I am feeling worse and worse, don't know what is wrong with me(Anxiety + Dp/Dr).

I am going to psych and he gives me Anafranil,Xanax and Carbamazepine! I am calm like $%# and everything is okay within one month,No panic attacks,no rush,no fears.but dp/dr is still with me!

Long story short : I took drug,I had background of anxiety,I am on meds, I am feeling okay but dp/dr with me, I stop meds when i feel okay but dp/dr still there,I start drinking,dp/dr still there, i change things dp dr fades, so how?

Second Chapter : Cohle21 feels like something is wrong !

Symptoms: I look into mirror and i don't know whom i am looking.  Friends talking to me,I dont feel I am here,World likes 2D,Clouds look annyoing ,sky is fake, everything feels fake, I dont remember my old memories, my feelings is turned off,I am robot just living his life, and nobody knows whats wrong with him,there were more symptoms but i just dont remember!

Thoughts:  I am trapped, there is no way out,I damaged my brain, I can't change things,sleeping is way better, this panic and depersonalization never go away.

Proofs: Some idiots on different forums saying that they have dp/dr for 20 years, people who lost hope and think they are trapped here and reading all day this forums and i am going crazy, i am getting depression and my dp/dr getting worse!

Third Chapter :Cohle changing things!

This hell goes like 2 years, I am reading forums all day, i got bad aand better days,I am still on meds,but nothing works out , I tried everything,but nothing works! guys trust me I've read every single post about dp/dr!

so  i decided that i shoould change world! I started changing my self!
What  i did!

1. Got right meds, Escitalopram(Lexapro) and Buspiron with Quetapine ,did wonders for me, I was able to think again,I was ready for fight with right Elexirs so,I wrote down everything i knew about dp/dr,what would help me.
2. Cut off caffeine
3.Started new hobby (Fishing)
4. Was going for skiing every month!
5. Stopped every thought what was about dp/dr
6. was listening only good music, Pink floyd and Moby is great  for it!
7.Decided to enver take any drugs , even weed!
8.for 3 weeks idecided to never google "dp/dr"
9.Started reading cool quotes
10.concentrated on helping others.
11.started taking fish oil
12.changed mind

after onemonth , I saw light,I was looking into mirror and i was same again, My memories came back,Oneevening i started crying, everything was okay,everything was feeling great.

I came out
i came out
i came out
you can do it!aren't you tired from this shitty disorder? hey, you are OK!,YOU ARE OK! EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY,

PEOPLE WHO CAME OUT FROM HERE NEVER GOES BACK TO FORUMS, I JUST REMEMBERED HOW I NEEDED HELP!

YOU WILL DO IT , YOU WILL FIND WAY , YOU ALWAYS DID!

Feel free to ask any questions, I didn't have time  to write more, add me on facebook or write here! next 1 week i will be here and will try my best tohelp you!

#2 Ernestia Ignis

Ernestia Ignis

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:25 PM

Hi, cohle, can u tell me what exactly your symptoms were?

#3 Cohle21

Cohle21

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:20 PM

Hi, cohle, can u tell me what exactly your symptoms were?

1.I couldn't recognize my self
2.I had fear that i am losing control to world
3.world seemed like 2d(like computer game)
4.i felt like other one speaking instead of me
5. i was robot like
6.i didnt feel anything
7.i didnt have any memories
and so on , it was changing every week or month...

#4 yoloking123

yoloking123

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 224 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:47 PM

Do you have a Instagram?

#5 Cohle21

Cohle21

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 10:45 AM

Do you have a Instagram?

https://www.instagra.../ratirobaqidze/

#6 anitas

anitas

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:57 PM

1.I couldn't recognize my self
2.I had fear that i am losing control to world
3.world seemed like 2d(like computer game)
4.i felt like other one speaking instead of me
5. i was robot like
6.i didnt feel anything
7.i didnt have any memories
and so on , it was changing every week or month...

Hi. How long did you have #7 for ??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Recovery, helpless, depersonalization, derealization

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users