Feel like I'm losing myself inside - Introduce Yourself - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Feel like I'm losing myself inside

Depersonalization anxiety Depression Panic Lost

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bigshowrocky

bigshowrocky

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:22 AM

Does anyone else feel like they are detached from their own thoughts and mind? Like I can't seem to get connected again. I feel like I'm going crazy but then I get told its just a feeling and that's why I'm not going crazy. I feel so lost

#2 Thisisnotlife

Thisisnotlife

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:34 PM

yes. im there right now. i dont understand this is only a feeling because it feels my whole life is gone

#3 nicewon

nicewon

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 155 posts
  • Locationbritish columbia, canada

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:44 PM

Sounds like blank mind to me

#4 bintuae

bintuae

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:14 PM

I have blank mind. can't hear my thoughts. No internal voice. I think my dp/dr isn't related to my thinking because even if im engaged in something, I still feel so detached..

#5 Didi

Didi

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNederland

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

Yes.. And it's horrible. I can't think.. Talk face to face..words aren't comming.. I don't feel tired (never) My life is not normal anymore.. And the most horrible thing is my memory. I think I have dementia... Ugh!

#6 JayB

JayB

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 09:39 AM

I am detached from my thoughts. And I don't have a ''blank mind''. All the racing thoughts just don't seem like coming from me. Most of my thinking is about... thinking it self. The more it goes the more I feel like ''fading'' inside myself. Thinking does't make sense anymore and i'm totally bewildered by my consciousness.

#7 bigshowrocky

bigshowrocky

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:50 AM

How do you guys cope when its at its worst? I just tend to withdraw from life and try to sleep as much as possible. I think diversion is the key but how do you divert your thoughts when you feel so disconnected? 

#8 Johqnnq

Johqnnq

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

This is so true. This is what brings most of suffering. You feel detached to yourself. You dont seem to control yourself anymore and just random things happening. Things you dont want. Then confused in your head. Feeling anxious. Terrified. Panicky. Hopeless. Confused

#9 bigshowrocky

bigshowrocky

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:42 AM

Its so horrible isn't it.....sometimes you spent so long feeling detached, that you forget what normal life is meant to be like and even start questioning that also....I think diversion is the key somehow. 

#10 Johqnnq

Johqnnq

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:37 PM

Yeah. It is. Its so tricky thing. Sometimes things go so bad that you start to live in your own little world. Which is empty and pointless. Then you dont even try to understand and you forget more and more.

#11 Didi

Didi

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNederland

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:51 PM

Weirdest thing is I don't feel anxiety at all. And no stress. I feel nothing. Like all of that is gone too..
While I was an anxious person all my life.

Wtf. Is. Going.on. (and my mind doesn't even care most of the time, is this because I constantly forget I have this or because of my detachment ?)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Depersonalization, anxiety, Depression, Panic, Lost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users