This guy recovered from 'blank mind.' - Page 2 - Depersonalization & Media - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

This guy recovered from 'blank mind.'

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 Aridity

Aridity

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 05:59 AM

I read this "blank mind" term already from another thread here . can you specify what you guys mean by blank mind ? 

You don't have this? Not able to visualize stuff in your mind, I can't think. I don't have memories nothing. I wake up everyday with the feeling that I did nothing the day or minute before. I don't have thoughts nothing.

#14 Psyborg

Psyborg

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 09:07 AM

You don't have this? Not able to visualize stuff in your mind, I can't think. I don't have memories nothing. I wake up everyday with the feeling that I did nothing the day or minute before. I don't have thoughts nothing.

I have memory problems but other than that in my case the thoughts are actually too much and racing . I have pictures racing in my mind but at the same time I feel numb . it's pretty weird 

#15 Chip1021

Chip1021

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 628 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota, USA

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:59 PM

I have memory problems but other than that in my case the thoughts are actually too much and racing . I have pictures racing in my mind but at the same time I feel numb . it's pretty weird

My experience is similar. It's like the polar opposite of "blank mind", but the effect is still similar.

#16 Jackk11

Jackk11

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:07 AM

Anyone try these supplements

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users