List 5 facts about yourself :) - Page 3 - The Bright Side - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

List 5 facts about yourself :)

33 replies to this topic

#25 Blue Tears

Blue Tears

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

Thank you guys just saw the comments :)

#26 mstan

mstan

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:59 PM

1) I love cooking and baking and for others.

2) I absolutely love dogs! I have a rescue German shepherd/ border collie mix.

3) My favorite food is cheese. Literally anything with cheese! The stinkier, the better! Ha ha

4) I'm in college, currently in my last semester!! (my student teaching semester).

5) I love dancing and going to comedy shows! :)

-Melanie

#27 eddy1886

eddy1886

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:52 AM

1) I love cooking and baking and for others.

3) My favorite food is cheese. Literally anything with cheese! The stinkier, the better! Ha ha

4) I'm in college, currently in my last semester!! (my student teaching semester).

-Melanie

Perfect  ways to counter act DP.....Dancing and Comedy!!!

I have a good friend  who swears dancing is the best thing she ever did for her mental health...

#28 James2368

James2368

• Guests
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:40 AM

[quote name="mstan" post="532178" timestamp="1513051141"]1) I love cooking and baking and for others.

-Melanie[/Quote

I am dog lover as well.
One guy told me once that his DP would get better when taking the dog for a walk. This was due to the fact he has absolute trust to his dog which gave him more security and would decrease his DP. Maybe I can get one on a prescription…

#29 Edgyptian

Edgyptian

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEgypt

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:25 AM

I love to draw
I speak 2 languages fluently and I am learning more
I love to dance
I can jump kinda far away
I enjoy quiet places

#30 optimist100

optimist100

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 01:56 PM

1. I serve in the isreali army 

2. my favorite sport is climbing even though i'm secretly affraid of heights

3.I have an antipatic dog which I love anyway

4. I love traveling and the outdoors

5. I learnd to play the violin just because I didn't want to study for a math test the next day (so i want and bought a violin)

#31 forestx5

forestx5

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1286 posts
  • Locationcentral virginia blue ridge mountains

Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:44 PM

1. I'm 6'1" and trained with squats until I could dunk a basketball in my early 20s.

2.I graduated at the top of my class from a respected vocational school with an associates degree in specialized (electronics) technology.

3.  I once played a racquetball match with the world's #1 ranked player. I won several open class racquetball tournaments.

4. I did one more pushup than anyone in my high school gym class (55) and earned the President's All American Physical Fitness (100%) badge from Tricky Dick Nixon.

5. I recently won the 2018 Moose International 9 ball tournament which featured 107 entrants from about 9 different states.  I finished "in the money" in the world's largest

amateur 9 ball tournament, defeating a gentleman who travelled from Japan to participate. I earned $550 for my efforts. LOL

#32 twall

twall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2018 - 08:30 PM

1.  I am an outdoorsman at heart. My heart finds true happiness just relaxing under the trees.

2.  My favorite feeling is lifting up the people I care about.

3.  I just added the heastand to my yoga practice!

4.  My dog's name is Marley.

5.  My girlfriend is the most beautiful and inspiring woman and has an amazing role in my life right now. 

#33 Jix

Jix

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 05:38 AM

I dont have a real exciting life plus its beyond shitty right now but here goes.

1. Im very good at drawing but have no creativity of my own (basically just draw things as they are but dont come up with my own ideas)

2.me and my family have 4 dogs, a cat, a parakeet and a turtle. Weve had many others, even an iguana!

3.i grew up a strange girl cause i loved playing outside in the dirt catching bugs and my favorite thing was catching lizards, snakes, salamanders and frogs with my dad and sister.

4.im addicted to technology (phone, texting, computer, netflix, etc) its probably contributing to my dpdr tbh.

5.im left handed, love pychology, and was always what people called "sensitive" even though im only just figuring out what that accually means.

#34 anotherme

anotherme

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 12:42 PM

1. I love art

2. I like to cook

3. I am studying social work

4. I like having house plants

5. I am a very spiritual person

Reply to this topic