Injection that can reduce anxiety and depersonalization - Page 42 - Treatment Options - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Injection that can reduce anxiety and depersonalization

depersonalization disorder anxiety recovery stellate ganglion block injection brain fog treatment depersonalization PTSD cure

• Please log in to reply
495 replies to this topic

#493 DPDrMom

DPDrMom

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:18 AM

Does anyone have a doctor in California who has the balls to prescribe new treatments like this.   We need help finding a doctor.  We are being told they won't take us on a patient at all.  Please PM me if you know of any decent California doctors for an adult. 

Please Help

Please DM me....can you DM on this site?  If not, please reply.  Thanks

#494 leminaseri

leminaseri

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 04:50 AM

This is the best most definitve post Ive read on here for a long time if ever....Fair play Valley Girl.....We are all delighted for you....And thanks so much for the updates...Your experience and info is invaluable to the rest of us (Especially those with either CPTSD or PTSD) It may not work for us with the illegal drug induced DP but I can see amazing potetntial for those whos DP came about as a result of abuse etc.....In fact I can see where this would be very very useful for girls who have been either physically emotionally or sexually abused...

Well done miss!!!!!!!!!

what if i recovered fully once from drug induced and then relapsed from abusing? do i have now both reasons? or was the first cause solved?

#495 Ray46

Ray46

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 06:46 PM

[quote name="Mayer-Gross" post="470569" timestamp="1498059290"]

i had a c6 done yesterday,-in Bristol. I have had DP for 30.years. I felt more spaced out and a little anxious form the experience.

You were more anxious after the treatment back in 2017?

#496 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 685 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 14 December 2020 - 07:02 PM

No, felt nothing. One of many stories that can not be replicated by others.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: depersonalization disorder, anxiety, recovery, stellate ganglion block, injection, brain fog, treatment, depersonalization, PTSD, cure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users