Aware of eyesight - Page 2 - The Daily Forum - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Aware of eyesight

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#13 Kmac0917

Kmac0917

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 12:25 AM

It’s crazy because one day I woke up with that trapped behind my eyes/hyperawareness of my own eyesight shit. I first started with tunnel vision and that went on to whatever the exact opposite of that is and then this. It has calmed down a lot lately and I’m getting some relief but damn i don’t know if I’ll be able to return to how I was before DR exposed me to so much

#14 Kmac0917

Kmac0917

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 12:26 AM

Yes. Following damaging temporal lobe seizures, I noticed every change of my eyes focus. It made my vision seem to be a slide show, rather than moving video. Then there was the introduction of heavy floaters which I can see now against the LED display of my computer,
and finally the frequent occurrence of ocular migraines with aura. The slide show effect slowly (very slowly as in years and not days) resolved. I still have the floaters and ocular migraines, though the migraine aura is not as long or strong as it once was in my youth.

#15 Chen

Chen

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2020 - 05:48 AM

This is the worst thing about my dr :( like I cant look sharp enough. Ive been to a eye hospital but everything was okay, now I know its part of the dr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users