My recovery after 5 years of severe DPD and DR(Digestion/gut related) - Page 2 - Recovery Stories - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

My recovery after 5 years of severe DPD and DR(Digestion/gut related)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#13 LukeSkywalker

LukeSkywalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 11:40 PM

I just remembered that I tried a digestive enzyme years ago, & it made me feel much worse. Crazy that I've tried so many things that I can't even recall all of them.

:wacko:

Yeah. I took a digestive enzyme tablet(high dose) and it was horrible for two days. But the syrup(low dose) is FAR less uncomfortable and helped me with constipation.

#14 LukeSkywalker

LukeSkywalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:11 PM

Would you please tell us the exact one you used, the brand & product?

Thank you.

:)

Here in India we have Lupizyme Plus. Probably not the best but it works. All digestive enzymes I get are "pepsin and fungal diastase syrup"(the one I mentioned is too).

#15 SueParisParis

SueParisParis

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 06:05 AM

Hi. Your dp was very severe ? What was your symptoms ?

#16 hurley78

hurley78

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 93 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 05 August 2016 - 10:35 AM

I've Googled them, but unfortunatly nothing comes up for sale in any of my search results.

https://www.medidart...SYP-200ML1.html

http://www.medplusma...-SYRUP/LUPI0007

http://www.indiamart...ical-syrup.html

I believe all of these ship to the UK.

#17 Guest_Newchie1_*

Guest_Newchie1_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2016 - 02:10 PM

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

#18 illmatic

illmatic

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 August 2016 - 06:37 PM

To anyone who tries this please keep us updated on if it helps. I've long suspected that my DP has to do with digestion, at least partially.

#19 LukeSkywalker

LukeSkywalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 11:27 PM

You can easily get alternatives for these, readily available in any country. No need to buy the exact syrup. Just ask a doctor you want similar enzyme syrup to the ones I mentioned.

I also suggest a Liver function tests (LFTs or LFs) or something similar. Bad liver leads to bad digestion and if food is not getting digested in stomach, prebiotics or probiotics wont help.

#20 LukeSkywalker

LukeSkywalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 10:05 PM

Hi. Your dp was very severe ? What was your symptoms ?

Hi sorry for late reply. It was very severe. Severe dissociation, depression, anxiety, feeling unreal and detached from body, mind, reality, thoughts,  anxiety, heart palpitations etc.

#21 ToTo

ToTo

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 05:50 PM

So first, I need to use the syrup and then use the prebiotic and prebiotic. Could you be more specific. Like, what doses and for how many days or weeks. And if it worked, will it be a life time plan? Or are these meds and syrup used for only a month or two?

#22 ToTo

ToTo

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:25 PM

Hi people, I bought the digestive enzyme and the pro - prebiotics supplements. I have a brand which contains pre and prebiotics in the same pill. It's written that the enzyme should be used two to three times a day and the pre - prebiotics supplements two pills once a day. I'm going to use the same doeses and pattern of the original post user has done.

And I just have a question. When I start using the pre - prebiotics supplements, should I stop taking the digestive enzyme syrup or shall I continue using it with the pills?!

And thanks to you all in advance.

#23 Tired23

Tired23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 04:42 PM

I've had dpdr for 5 years and these past 5 months has been really bad that it shut down my nervous system. Withing these 5 months inwas in nd out the er due to sinus infection uti and yeast infection. I noticed everytime i eat i quickly have to use the restroom because my stomach gets upset. I still have chronic sinusitis. I want to try this. I am 22 how can i heal my gut. I also have had my gallbladder remove due to gallstones.

#24 LukeSkywalker

LukeSkywalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 04:43 AM

Hi people, I bought the digestive enzyme and the pro - prebiotics supplements. I have a brand which contains pre and prebiotics in the same pill. It's written that the enzyme should be used two to three times a day and the pre - prebiotics supplements two pills once a day. I'm going to use the same doeses and pattern of the original post user has done.

And I just have a question. When I start using the pre - prebiotics supplements, should I stop taking the digestive enzyme syrup or shall I continue using it with the pills?!

And thanks to you all in advance.

Hi. Sorry for late reply.
You can use digestive enzymes after each meal. It's just what your gut produces to digest food. I used about 5ml after food.
You can definitely use pre+pro biotics with digestive enzymes. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users