Questionnaires to Measure Depersonalization - Page 2 - New? Start Here - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Questionnaires to Measure Depersonalization

15 replies to this topic

#13 TDX

TDX

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• Banned
  • 1370 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 02:49 PM

Fuck everything else.

The Fewtrell Depersonalization Scale might be useful, too. There was a study where it seemed to achieve quite good properties. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find it anywhere. It seems to have been created for nothing. There have been no uses after the study of Lambert et al.

I thought about asking the Depersonalization Research Unit for it, but as they don't answer E-Mails I suppose this wouldn't work.

I have an idea: Will you go again to the Depersonalization Research Unit? If yes: Could you ask for the Fewtrell Depersonalization Scale? It would be useful if we had another acceptable questionare.

#14 TDX

TDX

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• Banned
  • 1370 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:34 PM

There is another problem: The Steinberg Test is bugged. Item 7 is not added to the score.

#15 dmgice

dmgice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAurora, Colorado

Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:45 AM

These kinds of tests just confirm it even more for me. I find myself sometimes getting so inside my head that I feel physically hot and my finger tips feel like they aren't on my hands. I have two broken teeth currently and I haven't gotten them treated because I can push my tongue into the sharp edge of the tooth and feel a little bit of pain. It's how I know I'm awake sometimes. But.. I'm glad that there's a forum and this will be my first reply here. I did go and talk to a therapist and I am going back today so I don't know what will happen or where to go from there but.. I'm glad I found this forum. I'll be around, reading up and yeah... those tests...

Thank you for linking to those. I am grateful for that. Thanks.

#16 bojito

bojito

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:38 AM

I'll start from the end: I think that one of the most frustrating things that I experience is that as for now I trnd to believe Im the only person on the planet which suffers from this bizzare phenonemen, which I have no idea whether it is a symptom if DP, or something else. I dont feel detached from my body (at least not as I understand detachment), nor do I see fogy clouds.I do experience brain fogs occasionally (lately less), nemory loss, a bit of cognition damage. But the main horrific sensation is that: I feel as if my head is a weird object lying on my shoulders, and I experience ppl as sort of sticks, or lumps of meat, that carry some kind of weird ball on their body, and all heads-on-bodies seem as if they could belong to grotesque charechters on southpark. This sensatuin the my head is not "connected" to my body, and the visional experience of others, are driving me insane. I dont know if it will help catagorizing my self, but since I fell so lonely with it , maybe I need to know. So if u have heard of similar phenonemens, it woyld help me a lot to hear about it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users