Why meditation should be taught in school - Page 2 - Mental & Physical Health - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Why meditation should be taught in school

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#13 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1313 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the Veil

Posted 08 May 2019 - 06:48 PM

Did you get depersonalization from being introduced to mindfulness as a child?

#14 Phantasm

Phantasm

Janitor

• Moderators
  • 824 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:12 PM

Morph, that first study you posted looks like the one TDX originally posted. I remember saying to him that meditation is a broad term and that it very much depends on what you are doing, and he was like, "you're wrong," even when I used examples from the study he was using, but it was like talking to a brick wall.

#15 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1313 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 01:27 AM

"School Replaced Detention With Meditation And It Created Incredible Results"

https://truththeory....Y1lG2M-jTLn699E

#16 Dancing_master

Dancing_master

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 10:00 AM

no meditation is evil and it intrudes boundaries I would be extremely angry if my child was forced to meditate. Meditation is cancer and not natural. Children are already in a state of spontaneity they dont need to add some bullshit to just fuck them up. Leave children alone, give them proper environment, nutrition, and playtime and they are gonna be more than happy. No need to force bullshit religious practice which has its basis on OCCULT KNOWLEDGE and is possibly demonically influenced.

Same with weed if I was president I would instantly ban weed and all drugs other than for medical reasons. They are satanic especially because its so fucking strong these days. Not even Rastafarians use weed anymore!

#17 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1313 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:19 PM

Thank you for your very strong opinion smile.png

Could we settle for a required nap time even in the adult workplace?

#18 surf

surf

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 5291 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:56 PM

Same with weed if I was president I would instantly ban weed and all drugs other than for medical reasons. They are satanic especially because its so fucking strong these days. Not even Rastafarians use weed anymore!

Couldn't agree more.  All the Rastafarians are dying off due to how potent weed is now-a-days.  Little do many people know that injecting even just one marigunana can be fatal.  You better think twice before you tango with the devils cabbage and try the wacky tobacky.  

#19 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1313 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:02 AM

#20 Phantasm

Phantasm

Janitor

• Moderators
  • 824 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 June 2019 - 12:04 AM

holistic.jpg

#21 Dancing_master

Dancing_master

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:33 AM

Thank you for your very strong opinion smile.png

Could we settle for a required nap time even in the adult workplace?

yes that is something that would be nice and non intrusive and also much needed... humans are not meant to work like robots. I am not some crazy christian I am not even christian... I just know things from my time exploring the occult...

Couldn't agree more.  All the Rastafarians are dying off due to how potent weed is now-a-days.  Little do many people know that injecting even just one marigunana can be fatal.  You better think twice before you tango with the devils cabbage and try the wacky tobacky.  

Srsly lot of rastas stopped using weed. And yes even 1 smoke of marijuana can be fatal... any drug opens you up to the spirit realm and u can get soul infections which is probably what happened to a lot of ppl here with DPDR... in an occult perspective. Maybe its all hocus pocus.

#22 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1313 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 11:37 AM

Wouldn't it make more sense to prepare our children for these kinds of things? I mean, you gotta have a Defense Against the Dark Arts Class at Hogwarts. Ignorance would only make us more vulnerable to these realms of reality.

#23 Dancing_master

Dancing_master

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 June 2019 - 08:56 PM

Wouldn't it make more sense to prepare our children for these kinds of things? I mean, you gotta have a Defense Against the Dark Arts Class at Hogwarts. Ignorance would only make us more vulnerable to these realms of reality.

no cuz nobody knows about it so meditation can make u more vulnerable cause it can unknowingly open up ur natural defenses... like accidentally turning off ur firewall on a computer. Better to just not touch drugs or meditation or any of that shit and u will be fine.

#24 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1313 posts

Posted 22 June 2019 - 10:03 AM

Better to know how to use a computer.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users