Ayahuasca cured me - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Ayahuasca cured me

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 ayaman

ayaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:15 AM

Last night I took ayahuasca, most of my dp is now gone. I really signed up just to preach this.

I ordered the ingredients online and I brewed the drink, I had slight hallucinations, I was outside looking up at the sky and the sky was dancing, I was dancing with the stars folding and unfolding in beautiful patterns, I closed my eyes and I felt a zapping sensation inside of my head, that happened two or three times. Then I went for a walk, it was really hazy and I felt really tired so I returned home and fell asleep, I dreamed finally and I haven't had a dream in a long time. I woke up this morning and I looked outside and everything was beautiful and interesting, I could comprehend depth and field of view after so long, all the fog of not knowing what the fuck is going on in my head was gone, I stared down on my hands and I was sure that the these hands were mine, I looked at myself in the mirror and I remembered what it was like looking at yourself before this hell of haze and the uncertainty of what I was looking at was real or not.

Try it out it really honestly did help. I have nothing else to say if you want help try this out.

#2 missjess

missjess

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 2232 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:46 AM

Funny how ur name is "ayaman" and it's even more funnier that u have never actually posted on this site about ur dp until now.
Don't go giving out dangerous advice to people telling them they should buy and brew ayahuasca online!!! Ayahuasca can be very dangerous and to do it without a shaman is utterly stupid !!!

I've done it 8 times ..it helped a little for my derealization and fuked up vision at the time but it did not cure dp...plus some experiences were terrifying and u never know what experience u will get and for u to tell ppl to take it and buy it online is rlly fkn stupid

#3 ayaman

ayaman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:47 AM

Ah so this is the response of a senior member from this site? small minds, your dp will never cure I pretty much guarantee you, and I somehow doubt you took ayahuasca 8 times.l Ah also the experience has to be terrifying to actually help, you're showing how uneducated you are on the matter  anyways I'm out, not worth my time.

#4 Guest_Selig_*

Guest_Selig_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:07 AM

Report back in a month with a follow up, if you will.

#5 missjess

missjess

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 2232 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:11 AM

Well actually I don't have dp anymore, only emotional problems
And yes I went to a retreat in Peru for just over a month and I know a lot about ayahuasca...I went thru all the scary experiences and the shaman had to protect the ceremony from an evil spirit that came out of me so it couldn't pass to other people participating.

It's extremely irresponsible for u to come onto this forum and freely tell members to just go and buy ayahuasca and brew it themselves. U clearly know nothing of ayahuasca and the spiritual world.

#6 Anonymity

Anonymity

Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:11 PM

This sounds so nice. It is how I dream of waking up sometimes... looking out my window and grasping depth perception, etc.

#7 dwilliams

dwilliams

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:27 AM

Taking Ayahuasca can be a little risky. Although this magical plant has remarkable healing properties, it's very important to take it with a shaman to make the process safe and fast. 

#8 Al_pk

Al_pk

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 445 posts
  • LocationExeter, United Kingdom

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:20 PM

Zombie thread

#9 Psyborg

Psyborg

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 18 February 2020 - 08:51 PM

cool story bro

#10 PerfectFifth

PerfectFifth

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 08:45 AM

the shaman had to protect the ceremony from an evil spirit that came out of me so it couldn't pass to other people participating.

I was going to order the stuff, but this bit scares me a bit too much. 

#11 Trith

Trith

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 08:58 AM

I also heard a couple of stories of people who went to Peru to try it and who died during the ceremony. Some will say that if they died this means the shaman was not a good shaman and that you need to choose them carefully. But this is just a no true scotsman fallacy.

#12 PerfectFifth

PerfectFifth

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 19 February 2020 - 09:00 AM

I also heard a couple of stories of people who went to Peru to try it and who died during the ceremony. Some will say that if they died this means the shaman was not a good shaman and that you need to choose them carefully. But this is just a no true scotsman fallacy.

Killed by evil spirits?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users