Forcing it out - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Forcing it out

forcing feelings update discussion dp depression anxiety

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rocketiakman

rocketiakman

Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 67 posts
  • Locationlos angeles

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:54 PM

so i am currently forcing this out. 

i feel i am at a standstill with dp and depression, i dont always feel bad, but its SO hard to say i feel good. 

the only thing i can say is sometimes i laugh really hard at things, and thats "good"

its really hard for me to get how i feel out because i have an internal voice telling me its a waste of time to do so, but thank god i have a force inside of me making it come out. (giggity)

i have a sense of humor but sometimes i feel like its just me hiding the truth of who i am a hopeless person in search for peace and an answer to a question i can't even ask/explain. 

anyway i also found out that there is such a thing as not liking music, which i have posted about in the past, and it makes me extremely sad. I'm not sure how it still makes me sad if i dont care for it, maybe its cuz I'm forcing it. 

Music specific anhedonia. :( i would love to hear if you guys experience this. anyway. getting it all out. 

also i have a girlfriend, but sometimes i question if i even care or even want her around, sometimes i just wish she was out of sight, and sometimes i love being with her. Sounds normal, but sometimes I'm just faking being like lovey dovey. 

-Isaac

#2 AMUNT

AMUNT

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

"Believe in your dreams motherfuc**** or you might as well just go straight to hell
Believe in yourself it is still your own soul to sell"

a song my boyfriend wrote me.

your bf wrote mutherfucker to you :)

#3 AMUNT

AMUNT

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 190 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

you are one of the couples who stranggle eachouther during sex?... :D

#4 Guest_seafoam neon_*

Guest_seafoam neon_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:07 PM

Music specific anhedonia? Trust me, you can still enjoy music, just not the way you used to.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forcing, feelings, update, discussion, dp, depression, anxiety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users