does anyone besides me notice this - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

does anyone besides me notice this

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

When we are living with this thing called dp....we tend to go thru the whole existential thing....am (I) real...do (I) exist...if theres an (I) n me where is it located? We ask all these questions yet at the same time we would make a post saying (am I going crazy) or (I cant take it nomore) etc.... if we are confused in who or what we are. ...why do we refer to ourselves in first person? I just find it interesting that we show ownership to our innerself...then almost instantaneously discredit or deny our (self) actually exist....... or it could just be my dp making me think to hard lol

#2 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

Lool

#3 AllThatRemains

AllThatRemains

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Those existential thoughts and confusion as to whether you are real or this is a dream etc comes from a lack of foundation of who you are at the source of the human experience. The world around us and the alien existence of a modern human only adds to that confusion and or lack of reality. The point is to go back to square one of your existence so those questions in your mind are only looking for answers which they can relate to so looking outside of yourself and into the chaotic alien world will only reaffirm those alien thoughts. You have to answer those feelings/awarenesses/thoughts with something the human mind can relate / adapt to and that's the tricky part. That's the question, what is the answer .. for me the answer was in nature and that nature is intelligence in itself which connects man to the planet and when man is connected to nature of the planet he in tune with his own inner awarenesses and own being. Being that is the spiritual being which inhabits all people yet gets suppressed and put away by the alien technological artificial world we live in.

We're going from day to day at the speed of light moving to fast for our own good with nothing to ground us back into mother earth and it's wisdom so were left with chaos and confusion living life alienated from each other and the real world which isn't the system but rather nature. The system is what kills the human spirit, the dominator pyramid scheme system keeps us away from the source compartmentalized separate and manipulated into seeing each other and ourselves separate from the source of all existence on the planet.

We are living in a dying world and our leaders are leading us down a blind alley of ignorance to save their own asses and keep us down.

#4 Pablo

Pablo

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1654 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

The eye cant see itself, in the same way you can't find yourself because you are yourself, your existence is self evident so you might as well just relax and stop the anxious search.

#5 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:50 PM

Bad thing is im not searching bro...its just stuck n my head...I know im me..but I question what does that mean. But I appreciate the feedback

#6 gasspanicc

gasspanicc

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 541 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

the self is your brain, thats all you need

#7 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

So all I been all these years is a brain

#8 AllThatRemains

AllThatRemains

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

the self is your brain, thats all you need

a sense of self is something you develop in your brain as it gets built up into an ego complex but the self isn't the ego or the brain the self is rooted in the observer, the self is the inner awareness which views every aspect of your life, it's the silent observer, observing all the traffic that goes on between your consciousness and the outer world. Who am I ? "The aim of life is to know thyself" - Socrates

who is this silent observer

who is the beast that's infecting my thoughts

So all I been all these years is a brain

It's not that simple

#9 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:10 AM

Trust me im not being negative. It just seems that way. I think dp opens our mind up and makes us to aware of our existence something we probably arent built for yo know

#10 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

a sense of self is something you develop in your brain as it gets built up into an ego complex but the self isn't the ego or the brain the self is rooted in the observer, the self is the inner awareness which views every aspect of your life, it's the silent observer, observing all the traffic that goes on between your consciousness and the outer world. Who am I ? "The aim of life is to know thyself" - Socrates

who is this silent observer

who is the beast that's infecting my thoughts

Yea I feel u there

It's not that simple

#11 katiej

katiej

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

in my case i know i am really... just cannot understand how i got here.. and why life is the way it is.. im petrified about the very fact that i exist.. in this moment and time.... i wonder why me.. and rushes of anxiety flood thru me.... the whole concept of having a life at all is so god damn weird... i wish i could go bak to things feeling normal.. i am analysiing life instead of living it.... my very conciousness freaks me out.... is this still dissociation? because i dont feel dead really... just not like ''me''

#12 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

Im learning the more u think about the more it kills u....katie i see u all over these boards freaking urself out even more....you gotta stop that...start finding ways to keep ur mind off it (easier said then done) but u have to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users