Anyone got some inspiration for people? Post here. - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Anyone got some inspiration for people? Post here.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fluke93

Fluke93

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 854 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:39 PM

Anything to inspire us to keep on going? Post here. :)

#2 Cameron123

Cameron123

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Well I've recoverd before in my early twenties after having it for about 3 years which I NEVER thought would happen. Now that I have it again (almost 5 yrs now) I know that it is possible to fully recover especially if you've had it for years. Either way there are tons of people who can function normally and have jobs and families despite this shit.

#3 Guest_Delicate_*

Guest_Delicate_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

I recovered for about 6 months once, so recovery is possible! Never give up hope. Live externally, doing things, trying to normalize your life. Don't be afraid to have fun, even if you think DP is watching. Be strong! You are in total control of your own life.

#4 PositiveThinking!

PositiveThinking!

Living Nightmare u.u

• DPSH Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:46 AM

Never thought I'd say this but I've never felt better, also I don't feel like I belong in this forum anymore, I kinda force myself to stay to try and help people but most of the posts I come across I just feel like people are plain stupid, anyways keep fighting soon you'll feel like you don't belong here at all, also hope that you're stronger than me and feel like you really have to get away from here instead of helping everyone

#5 Abraxas

Abraxas

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 289 posts
  • LocationIm a figment of your imagination =P

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

The Universe
Posted Image
(each one of those is a whole galaxy. makes you see how small you are. very small. as in "nobody gives a fuck about you" small, which might sound harsh at first but its quite liberating once it settles down, that is, you are free to do whatever you want to do,
and whatever the result, the Universe wont "care", it will still remain infinite and beautiful and beyond anyone's understanding)

Suzi Quatro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6kvVGPURA

21 years old in this video. gets my youthful spirit back on track.

what else... uh.. thinking about ancient civilizations and picturing myself there.. and also thinking about the many good things we ve done as a species... space exploration, art, science, philosophy, culture, mythology.

Flowers & bees.
Posted Image

hm, they're more beautiful in my imagination. Still, she's beautiful cause she makes honey. and we all know honey is delicious

so ,, there you go!

the magical forulae being: Universe + Working Bees = (Honey)^quatro

Quatro being four, in italian.

Then, since Work = Energy/ time, and time is infinite, we get an anomaly which tends to zero.
making the second term equal to = Zero Bees

That is to say, honey is in fact independent of bees! or, better put: Spiritual Honey emanates as a by-product of the Universe simply "being". So sit back and enjoy!
Or, one may argue, the Universe, in the presence of zero bees (when all bees die), will give honey to the power of the four dimensions, being the four Gods which guard the 4 directions, whose names can not be named, or are easily forgotten.

That is, the whole Universe is an organic machine designed by four gods, in which trillions and trillions of bees (souls) work and produce honey throughout their lives, which, when the cycle of time comes to an end, serves as food for these gods.

Do bees question their existence? no, they just make the honey (as honey is what drives their desires). Do bees like it when men break their honey-comb to steal their honey? No! So, lets start a fucking revolution against the four gods!!!! more like, the four dogs!
he-he im kidding... but really, stay the fuck away from our honey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users