A little bit of your time please - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

A little bit of your time please

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

I want to say first of all everyone here is strong because I know it's a hard ...for EVERYBODY (since I defended someone when I didn't mean to) But my thing is I'm questioning whether I have depersonalization because a lot of people speak of feeling "auto pilot" or like watching oneself go about the day not having any control.... But me I know how I'm "supposed" to feel I recognize myself in the mirror but every since I smoked that synthetic weed I've been questioning my reality or my existence. Why am I thinking. Shit like that I never thought about until that bad trip. I get up and go to the gym and work out. Last week or so ( I smoked 3 weeks ago). Do y'all think I have dp? Again this is no way an attempt to make funny of wat everyone has been going thru cause just wat I'm feeling now feels like hell. Any feedback would be respected and not criticized

#2 PositiveThinking!

PositiveThinking!

Living Nightmare u.u

• DPSH Members
  • 1842 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

especially when there's no cure.

You sir are pretty much wrong, didn't even care to read the rest

#3 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:45 PM

Well from what I been told there wasn't. I ain't here to be negative I pray to god there's a cure but to nit pick to find a negative thru my question is just wrong

#4 Cameron123

Cameron123

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

WTF? You say that we're all strong and that DP is such a hard thing to get through yet it doesn't even sound like you have it! lol. Even if you do it doesn't seem like it's that intense at all. Do me a favor and don't come back until you've had it for atleast a year and can't leave your house cuz you feel like ur gonna disappear and have to pay rent without a fucking job. bye

#5 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:24 PM

So even if mine isn't strong or cause I haven't had it for a year? I can't question ??? Wow

#6 Cameron123

Cameron123

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:36 PM

You can question. Just dont act like you know everything about it. Its like youre coming into a cancer forum saying that you have a cold and trying to sympathize.

#7 Fernoso716

Fernoso716

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

It's because I'm scared and don't know wats going on. And this isn't my first post.

#8 Guest_Delicate_*

Guest_Delicate_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:41 AM

You haven't really explained enough for us to give a good enough guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users