[user deleted] - Recovery Stories - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

[user deleted]

recovered encouragement hope faith happy smile help motivation

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_stvcy_*

Guest_stvcy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

[user deleted]

#2 Jayden

Jayden

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1165 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

Great post! I didn't thoroughly read it but I agree with everything here. I have some apple cider vinegar so I am going to look at the benefits and try some :)

#3 Guest_stvcy_*

Guest_stvcy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:20 PM

[deleted]

#4 seafoamwinter

seafoamwinter

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

I read it thanks for the post, I always felt like I wanted to come back here once Im recovered too. I recovered from DP before. This time is during a very crazy part of my life though.

#5 Guest_goingforprogress_*

Guest_goingforprogress_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

Bragg's apple cider vinegar was the very first supplement I tried. While it is helpful, as are all of these suggestions, I think a lot of these all fall under the category of a step-by-step DP recovery process.

#6 Guest_Delicate_*

Guest_Delicate_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

Awesome post! Thank you so much for putting in the effort and writing this. I really appreciate it!

#7 lostlivingsoul

lostlivingsoul

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:42 AM

I feel so close to being fully recovered. Im at the point where its only effecting my over all mood.
I had to do a lot of (selfhelp ) ive gotten to where I can be active and social and all of that using the tips and recovery storys.
I ask how did you feel like a week before you recovered

#8 timzie

timzie

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationAntwerp, Belgium

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

wauw what a great post! I envy you I wish I was there as well, I feel very depressed for the moment, stopped working, take meds, sleep 11 hours every night.
i do rebirthing, breathing and she also says stop your self pity! your post really helps...if you can recover so can I. Did you also have times when you were extremely tired? Perhaps it s from the meds but I prefer taking thm for now, I had suicidal thoughts...

#9 timzie

timzie

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationAntwerp, Belgium

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:30 AM

ah yes and how much of this apple cider vinegar do yu need to take? one spoon or?

#10 xxmdogxx

xxmdogxx

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

wow your cute as hell but good post and I also recommend b-12 shots they reduce stress and fatigue

#11 StayinUp

StayinUp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:02 AM

Man, this post is amazing. Thank you! Your words have boosted my confidence.It's so awesome to see someone who got through this. I know I'm going to get better someday, and as soon as I do I'm coming straight back to this forum and helping out anyone I can. God bless!

#12 StayinUp

StayinUp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:07 AM

Just got my Braggs and took my first dose. What exactly is it that i'm looking to feel? lol and how long till you notice anything?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recovered, encouragement, hope, faith, happy, smile, help, motivation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users