The Healing FOr dp here. IT is caused by Fluoride (calcified pineal gland) - Page 2 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

The Healing FOr dp here. IT is caused by Fluoride (calcified pineal gland)

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#13 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:26 PM

im almost out of my 7 month dp since i started taking helenas type of advice

#14 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

let me guess everyone commenting heres on prozac

#15 kate_edwin

kate_edwin

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 2071 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 06:55 PM

Why don't we all just move on to a new thread?

#16 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Why don't we all just move on to a new thread?

#17 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

lol

#18 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

i wasnt talking about the pineal gland just things ive leaarned about flouride in general. idk exactly what effects the pinal gland have on dp. there is however plenty of science linking anxiety to flouriede and Aspertame. i only call u people sheeple cause it seems ur being a dick to helena and she could be on to something. Every one gets real touchy when flourides brought up.

#19 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

Instead of calling all of us "idiot sheeple", how about showing us some scientific facts with sources so we can better understand your point of view. I want to see a scientific journal or a study or something that points to the calcification of the pineal gland as the source of our problem. You're about as convincing as Kirk Cameron for fucks sake. As far as I know, all this shit about fluoride is a bunch of pseudo-science.

#20 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

kirk cameron imlfao

#21 fiberglasscottoncandy

fiberglasscottoncandy

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:46 PM

Wow. I never thought that maybe fluoride was behind depersonalization. I'm not sure that's entirely true, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to stop ingesting it and to do a cleanse. I've very against fluoride actually. I'm looking into getting a reverse osmosis filter for my water (that is the only way to get fluoride out of your drinking water), and I've already stopped using toothpaste with fluoride in it.

There is a kind of fish oil you can get to help decalcify your pineal gland. It's called Blue Ice Skate Liver Fish Oil. I've heard from a lot of people that it helped decalcify their pineal glands. I'm really interested in trying it.

Nearly everyone has a calcified pineal gland. Doctors don't always see it in scans, because the pineal gland is so small in comparison to your entire brain. Even if they did see it, they wouldn't tell you if it was calcified or not, because it's so normal to have it be calcified.

If you want to decalcify it:

-Drink Reverse Osmosis water only
-Don't drink soda
-Brush your teeth with flouride free toothpaste (fluoride is actually very bad for you. It can cause all sorts of problems such as cancer and tooth decay)
-Don't take calcium supplements
-Eat less dairy and meat products and more fruits and veggies
-Eat less processed foods.
-Try the Skate Liver fish oil I mentioned.

#22 fiberglasscottoncandy

fiberglasscottoncandy

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

What this person is saying may be bs, or not true, but fluoride is actually bad for you. I'm not sure it's linked to depersonalization, but it's linked to many other illnesses. I think a lot of people would feel better if they eliminated fluoride from their water/diet/toothepaste and decalcified their pineal gland. Who knows, maybe it would help at least a little wtih DP? I guess it's worth a shot.

#23 Guest_Delicate_*

Guest_Delicate_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

I've heard calcification is bad for you... I took vitamin K2 and D3 (Which apparently aid the absorption of calcium) for a while in big doses, and after introducing a multivitamin a while a go on top (with cacium in it) I got a majorly bad vertigo episode. I then researched the vertigo a little and heard it could be calcification or something along those lines, so I quit the K2 and D3 and I haven't had a dizzy spell like it since thankfully. It probably wasn't connected, but I think I made the right decision anyway - I had been taking those k2 and d3 doses for a while and I probably needed a break from them.

As for fluoride... Well I've heard bad things about it here and there, so I'm sure it's better if it's not ingested. It's not a massive lifestyle change - Why not quit and see I guess?

#24 Absentis

Absentis

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 500 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

This claim is absolute bollocks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users