THERE IS A SUPPRESSED CURE: IBOGA - Treatment Options - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

THERE IS A SUPPRESSED CURE: IBOGA

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dan1080

Dan1080

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

Iboga changed my life. I would recommend microdosing first if you are scared to do a full dose. It slowly resets your mind and just the clarity and present moment can bring you back to yourself.

#2 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

nice is iboga an DMT like hallucinagine?

#3 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

This is fascnating i have just reserched ibiogain and have found that it is capible of resetting every opiate cell receptor. Mnay people blaime opiate receptors for dp and with good resoan it makes sense this flight or fight response that is DP would activate opiate recpetors to numb you and shiled you. If these recptors were resett then it would seem that it should instanly return you to normal. I havent had dp for a full year yet and i hope it will clear up before then if not im getting my ass to ccoasta rica. Thats down right epic you went on that trip and cured your dp. I think this is something most certainly worth looking into for long termers with chronic dp.

#4 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

also it seems this is a way to visualy see your inner demons and confront them and let all your pain out. from what ive reserched ibogain is perhaps a better alternative to ashysana however you spell it im not sure.

#5 Dan1080

Dan1080

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:50 AM

#6 lauzdp

lauzdp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

Out of interest how much did this cost?
I'm so interested in this, whats the harm in trying :)

#7 cbeck

cbeck

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:55 AM

Was curious as to what was the trigger of your dp/dr and how long did you have dp/dr before going? Were you off all meds when you went?

#8 DP boy

DP boy

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

i think he had it for about 6 years

#9 AHS

AHS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:12 PM

Could you share what he cost of such a expedition? The facility only, or perhaps I can find with search as buisness/financials are often avoided topics so understand if you care not to share.

yes, much misinformation on subject, as with similar non-pharma cures. Recently caught youtube audio with Joe Rogan wguest who gave his account-one may want to listen if considering this route. It is rigorous from what I hear but rewarding. Not for the faint at heart.

Also pure Ibogaine HCL or extract from bark with other alkaloids-I would go toward the full spectrum route but, pureform is likey 'easier'

#10 Dan1080

Dan1080

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

Hey guys, sorry I forgot about this forum for a while. As of now I am still DP free, depression free, social anxiety free, etc after several Iboga journeys. I always used Iboga T.A. (total alkaloid) vs ibogaine since the TA contains other beneficial alkaloids and is more natural of an option. If you are considering treatment I cannot recommend any particular center over the other, just do your research. I would also suggest micro dosing to start cleaning out your body of chemicals and toxins which can be a big part if not the source of DP/DR and also doing a blessedherbs.com cleanse which will really help prepare for your iboga flood dose and reduce the percentage of people with nausea and vomiting since you already have cleaned your body quite well beforehand. 

I would not do a flood dose on your own. Let me know if you have any more questions. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users