I'm dead - Page 2 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

I'm dead

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_ImMentallyILL_*

Guest_ImMentallyILL_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hey Macky is that video suppose make me feel bad? I couldn't stop laughing I can relate a little

That guy is really depressed, but I'm not fully convinced that I'm dead. I thought someone with dp like yourself would understand why he feels that way. Share your thoughts por favor?

#14 SSJ3Lotokun

SSJ3Lotokun

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:24 AM

If you're dead how are you here typing this?

Death is just that. The absence of life. You won't "know" you're dead, or know anything for that matter. Stop being so silly.

#15 Macky

Macky

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

Hey Macky is that video suppose make me feel bad? I couldn't stop laughing I can relate a little

That guy is really depressed, but I'm not fully convinced that I'm dead. I thought someone with dp like yourself would understand why he feels that way. Share your thoughts por favor?

Hi I'mMentallyIll,

I think he's just an actor, though a pretty convincing one at that. I think there's a difference between nihilistic delusions and depersonalization. People who are depersonalized, I think, feel like they're dead or that they don't have any emotions. They don't actually think they're dead or that their organs have failed. Reading your post, I thought you actually thought you were dead -- couldn't really tell.

People with nihilistic delusions actually think they're not alive anymore, like the guy in the video.

#16 Guest_Tommy_*

Guest_Tommy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

Dude, ive thought weird shit like this too, its IRRATIONAL ...ur not schizo...you're dp/dr just makes u think weird shit

#17 Guest_ImMentallyILL_*

Guest_ImMentallyILL_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

Hi I'mMentallyIll,

I think he's just an actor, though a pretty convincing one at that. I think there's a difference between nihilistic delusions and depersonalization. People who are depersonalized, I think, feel like they're dead or that they don't have any emotions. They don't actually think they're dead or that their organs have failed. Reading your post, I thought you actually thought you were dead -- couldn't really tell.

People with nihilistic delusions actually think they're not alive anymore, like the guy in the video.

Sorry for wasting everybody's time, but I wrote this thread when I was really depressed. I'm not dead I know it... It just feels like it because let's be honest dp/dr is hell. We just suffer from major anxiety and can't cope with stress.

Peace & Love

#18 Pablo

Pablo

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1654 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

It doesn't matter if you are dead or alive or if it is all a dream or not, you still have to find a way to deal with whatever reality you are faced with in the best way possible, how you classify it doesn't really matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users