I'm dead - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

I'm dead

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ImMentallyILL_*

Guest_ImMentallyILL_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

I'm started to think that I'm really dead but the doctors are trying to convince me that I'm not. The whole world is working together to make it seem like I didn't die.

All of you on these forums are a part of trying to fool me. They call it derealization to make it seem like I'm not the only one but having what I have is really fucking impossible.

I had a doctor fooled me really hard into thinking I wasn't dead and she left me. Since you fuckers are working together into fooling me think about it how is it possible that you're fucking alive with derealization.

Am I over thinking this stuff?... Your answers won't matter I finally found out what's going on.

#2 Guest_Auldie_*

Guest_Auldie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:32 PM

WATCH OUT THE SCHIZOPHRENIA IS AFTER YOU

#3 Lostwanderer

Lostwanderer

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

I think you might have schizophrenia if you truly think you're dead. But not to say for sure or anything. You may really FEEL like you're dead with DP, but to actually believe it is a different thing.

#4 Guest_Delicate_*

Guest_Delicate_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:04 AM

I think you might have schizophrenia if you truly think you're dead. But not to say for sure or anything. You may really FEEL like you're dead with DP, but to actually believe it is a different thing.

Agreed

#5 Guest_ImMentallyILL_*

Guest_ImMentallyILL_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

Don't judge me !

#6 PhoenixDown

PhoenixDown

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 476 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:37 AM

cotards syndrome. Like DP, but you think you're dead. I can understand this. Hell, I feel dead.

#7 SundaySeance

SundaySeance

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 01:56 AM

cotards syndrome. Like DP, but you think you're dead. I can understand this. Hell, I feel dead.

I dont think it's schizophrenic. I've had the same assumptions sometimes. It's "fun" and more "comforting" to believe wacky things temporarily because you can't come to accept whats actually happening.

I dont think he actually thinks this.

#8 orca

orca

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:45 AM

Woah, Ive had these thoughts like thinking that I died months ago and I'm basiically a walking zombie or that my life is just a hoax that intelligent aliens
Have put I front of me to see how I react lol, but Deep down I can tell its anxiety kicking in that's making me think irrational.

Although with dp I read that you can still tell its reality however fucked up you feel so maybe your right and don't have it.. Must be contard syndrome..
I'll assume that you are now thinking that we are thinking " shit his onto us lets make him think something else aka contard syndrome" and that his not actually dead.

Anyway you sound like you need help and find someone you trust like family to help you get through this.

#9 Guest_ImMentallyILL_*

Guest_ImMentallyILL_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:39 AM

I don't really feel this way but their has to be reason we all feel this way. Before you got dp would you believe somebody if they explain what dp is to you? Of course not you would think the person is lying and it's impossible to feel this way.

The reason I feel dead is because how the hell how can someone's life change so much to feeling happy to feeling like you died and that you have to die again to escape this tortured.

I feel like I'm being tested by someone, I don't even think the doctors believe me, I think doctors say they do and play along. I recently lost my psychiatrist, she was the only person I trusted in this world. She was the only person who gets me, she's the best thing that happened to me but now she's gone. How the fuck is this possible? She won't return my calls and email, she doesn't want to treat me anymore.
This can't be real, only person you connected with is gone this has to be a nightmare and I've had enough.

I think I've convinced myself that I'm dead or life is just a dream, her leaving me pretty much confirm this. It's impossible ! I give up. The really sad part about this is that everytime I would I see her my derealization would leave for about 1 minute at a time and only would happened when me and her were talking. That's gone now she was the only hope I had to beat my derealization.....someone please kill me.

#10 SundaySeance

SundaySeance

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

I don't really feel this way but their has to be reason we all feel this way. Before you got dp would you believe somebody if they explain what dp is to you? Of course not you would think the person is lying and it's impossible to feel this way.

I feel you on this. I used to be ignorant of all mental illnesses. "Carsick? Well trick yourself into not being carsick." Kind of mentality. Hearing someone describe DP/DR to me, I'd probably disregard them as mentally week. Karma.

The reason I feel dead is because how the hell how can someone's life change so much to feeling happy to feeling like you died and that you have to die again to escape this tortured.

I question this sometimes, too. The worst part, for me, is that I know suicide isn't the answer. It won't solve any questions. It won't make me feel more "real". So if suicide isn't even the answer, what the hell is? That tortures me even more.

I feel like I'm being tested by someone, I don't even think the doctors believe me, I think doctors say they do and play along. I recently lost my psychiatrist, she was the only person I trusted in this world. She was the only person who gets me, she's the best thing that happened to me but now she's gone. How the fuck is this possible? She won't return my calls and email, she doesn't want to treat me anymore.
This can't be real, only person you connected with is gone this has to be a nightmare and I've had enough.

That sounds frightening, and would make me angry as well. I still wouldn't put blame on people who smoke pot, though :)

I think I've convinced myself that I'm dead or life is just a dream, her leaving me pretty much confirm this. It's impossible ! I give up. The really sad part about this is that everytime I would I see her my derealization would leave for about 1 minute at a time and only would happened when me and her were talking. That's gone now she was the only hope I had to beat my derealization.....someone please kill me.

You just need someone to talk to who will understand. Like this forum. If youre interested, I started a video log topic where we could talk with each other that way? I did it and I found it pretty therapeutic. I plan on doing it once a week whether or not people respond.

#11 miguelmalato

miguelmalato

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationCoimbra, Portugal

Posted 08 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

I'm started to think that I'm really dead but the doctors are trying to convince me that I'm not. The whole world is working together to make it seem like I didn't die.

All of you on these forums are a part of trying to fool me. They call it derealization to make it seem like I'm not the only one but having what I have is really fucking impossible.

I had a doctor fooled me really hard into thinking I wasn't dead and she left me. Since you fuckers are working together into fooling me think about it how is it possible that you're fucking alive with derealization.

Am I over thinking this stuff?... Your answers won't matter I finally found out what's going on.

I frenquently think of the same.

But I found that there is a mental truth that you can tell yourself, a quite insightfull rationalization that helps relieve that stubborn dogma of yours.

Take some time to reflect on the following:

"How can you be dead, if you just wrote what you just did? You wrote something, you were at your computer's side, and you wrote in your keyboard.
It takes life and will to do something like that. In fact, it takes life and will to do anything at all.

Dead things, stay dead. Dead things, don't do anything. They are motionless. They don't do anything, they don't think, they don't act.

The slighest remnant of brain activity is PROOF that you exist.

You just can't FEEL that way, but just because you can't feel it's real, doesn't mean it isn't real. Of course, thinking of something is clearly not the same as feeling something.
All significance, all meaning, is attribued to what you feel instead of what you reason. Emotion is stronger than Reason.
that is the way we function.

Think of it this way: If you you were feeling sad about your girlfriend dumping you, and suppose you would slip into a minor episode of depression.
Would you consider yourself sick?

Probably.

But you wouldn't be. Because if you were sick, then a couple of drinks and some shared tales with a friend wouldn't cure it.

Another example:
Suppose you had a little tummy ache. And you felt this sudden urge to rush into the bathroom and vomit.
The following words would probably cross your mind: Hell, I am sick. I feel so bad. I think I am going to die!!

Obviously not!"

#12 Macky

Macky

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:21 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users