Wow - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Wow

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 #MarshaLL

#MarshaLL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationVan City !!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:41 AM

Hello dpselfhelp, im trying to fuigure out if im diagnosed, ive been having simalir kind of symtoms of DP, but only when im stoned, when im sober im pretty much the same person, but when im baked my mind just goes blank like i have nothing to say, and i go pale, like i remember 3 years ago when i first started blazing i was the funniest kid ever so full of life, im still like that when im sober, its just when i start blazing with my buddys i get all quiet, im tired of being this queit little bitch i want to be myself again now wtf happend, do i honestly have to stop blazing just to be myself?! !!!

does anybody only get affected by this so called "DP" when your stoned? and your fine when your sober?

thx

#2 Soul Seeker

Soul Seeker

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:15 AM

You're probably on the brink of getting chronic DP. Before I got it permanently, I got it temporarily after a couple of smoke sessions.

If you keep smoking weed, there is a very good chance you will get it permanently. I hope that scares you enough to quit, but if it doesn't, don't say nobody ever warned you.

#3 Walkingzombie

Walkingzombie

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

I have the blank mind 24/7 and it is honestly the biggest bitch symptom I could ever imagine. It's pure torture and hell. If you're getting it only when your stoned and you know how bad it is I would say stop smoking weed. You don't want to have it for the rest of your life like me.

#4 Guest_Lowrey_*

Guest_Lowrey_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:59 AM

I have the blank mind 24/7 and it is honestly the biggest bitch symptom I could ever imagine. It's pure torture and hell. If you're getting it only when your stoned and you know how bad it is I would say stop smoking weed. You don't want to have it for the rest of your life like me.

I think what you describe as "blank mind" (I used to too), is not a blank mind really. It's something else we like to describe as it for some reason.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users