Relation to the third eye? - Spirituality Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Relation to the third eye?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Fluke93

Fluke93

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 854 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:36 AM

I have read a few posts on this forum of people relating DP to the pineal gland, or saying its somewhat spiritual. I have read a few articles about the pineal gland, and they say that when activated you unlock the secrets to the universe. Funnily enough before i got DP i did about half an hour a night before i went to sleep supposedly stimulating it, mainly through breathing exercises and imagination. I also listened to binaural beats for deep relaxation, and then downloaded something similar called iso tones, which basically alter your mind through electronic beats stimulating your brain waves.

I honestly do not find anything enlightening about DP, i don't feel at one with the world or my surroundings not to mention my thoughts. But I'd like to here from you if you have any positives from this or find it any way spiritual, i know i don't, but maybe you feel you see the world for what it really is?

#2 SamDG

SamDG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:37 AM

I have read a few posts on this forum of people relating DP to the pineal gland, or saying its somewhat spiritual. I have read a few articles about the pineal gland, and they say that when activated you unlock the secrets to the universe. Funnily enough before i got DP i did about half an hour a night before i went to sleep supposedly stimulating it, mainly through breathing exercises and imagination. I also listened to binaural beats for deep relaxation, and then downloaded something similar called iso tones, which basically alter your mind through electronic beats stimulating your brain waves.

I honestly do not find anything enlightening about DP, i don't feel at one with the world or my surroundings not to mention my thoughts. But I'd like to here from you if you have any positives from this or find it any way spiritual, i know i don't, but maybe you feel you see the world for what it really is?

I know exactly what you're talking about, I've found the same thing. I can trigger Rapid Eye Movement any time I want to by focusing on that area, sometimes succesfully falling into sleep. I've read that there's a relationship with all sorts of trance-like states.

#3 gill

gill

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

I have read a few articles about the pineal gland, and they say that when activated you unlock the secrets to the universe.

Yes. I activated my pineal gland once, then dropped out of calculus after 1 week because I instantly knew how to do the whole book.

#4 Fluke93

Fluke93

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 854 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:55 AM

I have read a few articles about the pineal gland, and they say that when activated you unlock the secrets to the universe.

Yes. I activated my pineal gland once, then dropped out of calculus after 1 week because I instantly knew how to do the whole book.

lol

#5 omniel

omniel

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:29 PM

having the discipline to practice everyday is very important.

have a read up on the "Jhanas" / "Dyhana", it is true meditation.

here some good summary;

http://en.wikipedia....āna_in_Buddhism
http://www.greatwest....org/jhana.html

basically it involves learning to concentrate, you have to learn to completely control your mind, once you learn to attain a silence of the mind, with no thoughts entering, you being to progress upwards into altered and expanded states of consciousness.

#6 real50tyson

real50tyson

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

Hmm interesting, i heard prozac has cured some people with depersonalization. Prozac has flouride. I have also heard that flouride calcifies the pineal gland, which supposedly deactivates it. I have also heard that there is flouride in our water. i don't know if this true, to be honest i don't give a shit if its true or not i just want to be normal again...but if depersonalization is the activation of the pineal gland, then fuck it I'm going to buy prozac and drink alot of water because i hate this...
  • emc and like this

#7 jasonthedude

jasonthedude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hmm interesting, i heard prozac has cured some people with depersonalization. Prozac has flouride. I have also heard that flouride calcifies the pineal gland, which supposedly deactivates it. I have also heard that there is flouride in our water...i don't know if this true, to be honest i don't give a shit if its true or not i just want to be normal again...but if depersonalization is the activation of the pineal gland, then fuck it I'm going to buy prozac and drink alot of water because i hate this...

Fuck dude this makes sense.Indeed very fishy, may or may not be true.

#8 BobbyG

BobbyG

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

Correct you could activate the pineal gland through, meditation. Also known as third eye meditation or by doing drugs, but unlocking secrets of the universe? I don't think so, i do believe third eye and depersonalization have alot to do with each other. Maybe its the same thing, well i saw a picture on Google images where the third eye was in a picture of the Illuminati symbol. I don't know if they exist or not and i don't care.

#9 Chris.m

Chris.m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

Correct you could activate the pineal gland through, meditation. Also known as third eye meditation or by doing drugs, but unlocking secrets of the universe? I don't think so, i do believe third eye and depersonalization have alot to do with each other. Maybe its the same thing, well i saw a picture on Google images where the third eye was in a picture of the Illuminati symbol. I don't know if they exist or not and i don't care.

Yeah they have to be related.

#10 jasonthedude

jasonthedude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:24 AM

I have always thought depersonalization has something to do with pineal gland/third eye, i have actually written post on this.

#11 BobbyG

BobbyG

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

I have always thought depersonalization has something to do with pineal gland/third eye, i have actually written post on this.

Maybe but if it is why would anyone want this, it sucks. Depersonalization is horrible! after i recover im going to live my life to the fullest.

#12 lil P nut

lil P nut

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:16 PM

Yes, I know my pineal gland is activated and I can't get it back in balance. I was also doing meditation before dp as were many other members here. There's definietely something out of balance up there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users