CURED - Page 2 - Recovery Stories - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

CURED

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#13 Cambella2002

Cambella2002

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:58 AM

I'm glad to hear that you're no longer suffering.. I would like to commend you on sharing your experiences on recovery, even though it has caused a frenzy on this forum. I believe that healing can occur from different sources. I'm glad to hear that you discovered your foundation of recovery. It sounds that you are at peace with the pain that you have experienced in your life. I hope to gain a positive perspective on my distress, and find the reason why we experience such hurt. Suffering from any illness is difficult and challenging. Finding healing is so significant, I hope everyone on this forum can experience peace from all their hurt. I do encourage everyone to share their suggestions and advice. I value any recommendations.

#14 Unreal

Unreal

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

I'm glad to hear that you're no longer suffering.. I would like to commend you on sharing your experiences on recovery, even though it has caused a frenzy on this forum. I believe that healing can occur from different sources. I'm glad to hear that you discovered your foundation of recovery. It sounds that you are at peace with the pain that you have experienced in your life. I hope to gain a positive perspective on my distress, and find the reason why we experience such hurt. Suffering from any illness is difficult and challenging. Finding healing is so significant, I hope everyone on this forum can experience peace from all their hurt. I do encourage everyone to share their suggestions and advice. I value any recommendations.

Thank u, Cambella2002.

#15 daniyellyshmoo

daniyellyshmoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:24 PM

Wow, i havnt been on here in forever!! I stopped coming on because when ever i came i got reminded of these symptoms i was having it would make me feel worse and i couldnt handle that. Let me take u guys back and tell u what happened since u last heard from me... I saw my psychiatrist, he put me on these pills i dont remember what there called but its for depersonalization derealaztion disorder (obviously) lol. And they sucked it made me feel even worse so he didnt put me on any other ones. What i did though was whenever i started feeling symptoms I prayed and i realized that my symptoms would either reduce or completely go away. I kept praying that God would heal me and He did. it took a little while but He did it and im cured now . I just wanna let you guys know there IS hope, dont give up! There is someone who cares about what your going through and wants to help you so please reach out to Him. That someone is Jesus and Hes waiting arms wide open for you to fall into them so He can cure you and give u rest. I pray u all go to Him... Well thats all i wanted to say and btw ima Christian but hit me up guys.

i am glad you are feeling better. im not very religious..but i have been praying a little bit. not even to really seek any sort of answers,mostly just because i am hoping talking will help. at this point if i could go one day feeling like the old me, just so i knew what it felt like again,that would be good enough. i am so scared i wont know when and if i am back to normal. i hope everyone can be better.

#16 Aus29

Aus29

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:24 PM

Hey All hope everyone is recovering & doing well. Just wanted to extend on this thread, that i too am healing through christ our Lord . it's strange too because without this situation i dont think i would of followed him like i do now. Ive seen many experts and tried numerous meds both natural and prescribed all help costed close to 20k. When i began to rebuke anything causing this hell and prayed god to help and close anuthing thats open my life began to change..no shit. Its great and honestly what have you all got to lose..if your going to be vunerbal you might as well be vunerbal to someone who loves you and can get you out of this. All the best everyone..God bless xox

#17 Aus29

Aus29

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 08:32 PM

Another thing i should add is do something that opens your heart..thats key hey. I was hesitant to go to church but sitting there singing and feeling a massive amount of love throughout the room..it started with goosebumps them my heart began to feel..weeks later its almost back. Whatever your muse is..open your heart back to life again cheers (:

#18 JohnRg470

JohnRg470

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2016 - 08:56 AM

Well, i kinda agree with unreal, the most solace i have found is by praying and meditating, it really can help, all be temporary, depends how often you do it as "unreal" says..

Can't believe the complete ignorance of some forum members, obviously you have no will to even try it, having faith in something, is better than having faith in nothing at all.

Grow up, this is a forum for help, and praying is what helped this guy / girl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users