We should have an awareness ribbon - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

We should have an awareness ribbon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Brando2600

Brando2600

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 901 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

http://en.wikipedia....areness_ribbons

I suggest white and blue.

#2 Tommygunz

Tommygunz

friggin coolest dude ever!

• DPSH Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:21 PM

i think black and white or sepia would be more symbolic of what we experience. also DP/DR wristbands would be an awesome idea. in fact i think dpdrdisorder.org could get them made and sell them in their store. i'll mention it to them.

#3 Brando2600

Brando2600

• DPSH Members
  • 901 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

i think black and white or sepia would be more symbolic of what we experience.

Good idea

#4 babybowrain

babybowrain

• DPSH Members
  • 956 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario, home, apartment.

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

maybe like a "we dissociate-depersonalization" or what ever other dissociation illness you have. although honestly I'd never wear one, don't want people to know I have it!

#5 insaticiable

insaticiable

• DPSH Members
  • 1702 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

i think black and white or sepia would be more symbolic of what we experience. also DP/DR wristbands would be an awesome idea. in fact i think dpdrdisorder.org could get them made and sell them in their store. i'll mention it to them.

I love the wristband idea! Like those yellow Live Strong wristbands that were made to support Lance Armstrong in his fight with cancer. Those were big back in the day! Let's do this. And Tommy, is the dpdrdisorder.org store sell their merchandise exclusively online or do they have actual stores that you could go to?

#6 Tommygunz

Tommygunz

friggin coolest dude ever!

• DPSH Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

Tommy, is the dpdrdisorder.org store sell their merchandise exclusively online or do they have actual stores that you could go to?

it's an online store on their site. i think it's powered by cafe press. i actually filled out an order for the wristbands. i have yet to complete it due to lack of funds. i am stoked on this idea though. i keep picturing DP/DR wristbands being the new "i heart boobies" lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users