Please.... a little bit of hope ? - The Daily Forum - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Please.... a little bit of hope ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Misterask

Misterask

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 30 September 2010 - 09:21 AM

Hey everybody...

Just want some comforting if i could get it... I have now been this way since April last year, so its been long and very hard.... What i hope to get from you guys is a little hope that im not going crazy and that this will pass...

I really feel like im going crazy in the moment, today in school I sort of just drift away to a really deep dream-state and if i move to another classroom it sort of feel like i didn't know how I got there, is this normal? its freaking me out!! Also im really spaced out, and always observing myself, like im floating outside my body... sometimes im scared of going skizo or just loose control..

Whats going on?? i really tried to keep me busy, working out in the gym almost everyday... And im trying to get a degree as a social worker at the university.. Why wont this just fade away like the other times?, Does that mean that its here for good??

Sorry for all the ? but i really could need some advise an hope..

Cheers Asbjørn

#2 babybowrain

babybowrain

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 956 posts
  • Locationcanada, ontario, home, apartment.

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:49 AM

I used to be like that too and now it happens less frequently and it doesn't scare me that much when it does happen. Also my attention got a bit better by accepting cerain parts of myself/my life...hope that helps. There's hope, even while being really messed up I have good moments...

#3 Kellysmom

Kellysmom

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBryant, Arkansas

Posted 30 September 2010 - 01:01 PM

I have faith that it will go away. It just takes time and patience. I know that's easier said than done.
You are in my prayers.

#4 Misterask

Misterask

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:44 AM

I have faith that it will go away. It just takes time and patience. I know that's easier said than done.
You are in my prayers.

Thanks :) it really helps, even though its just a bit, but it keeps you sane..

#5 Kellysmom

Kellysmom

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBryant, Arkansas

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:12 AM

Thanks :) it really helps, even though its just a bit, but it keeps you sane..

You are very welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users