Embarrassment - The Daily Forum - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Embarrassment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pablo

Pablo

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1654 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

I had forgot what this feels like until today when a guy at work caught me looking at some really geeky stuff on the internet (nothing dodgy before anyone asks just toy soldier type geek stuff :D ), years ago I would hate to get embarrassed also I tell myself I shouldn't really care what anyone else thinks about me or my interests, but it felt so good to feel all that blood rush into my head as I went a bit red blushing, even though the actual embarrasment was slightly uncomfortable the feeling of my cheeks going red made me feel alive and I loved it. Must be a good sign I think it's been many years since I felt or cared enough to feel like that

#2 Kellysmom

Kellysmom

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBryant, Arkansas

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:32 AM

I had forgot what this feels like until today when a guy at work caught me looking at some really geeky stuff on the internet (nothing dodgy before anyone asks just toy soldier type geek stuff :D ), years ago I would hate to get embarrassed also I tell myself I shouldn't really care what anyone else thinks about me or my interests, but it felt so good to feel all that blood rush into my head as I went a bit red blushing, even though the actual embarrasment was slightly uncomfortable the feeling of my cheeks going red made me feel alive and I loved it. Must be a good sign I think it's been many years since I felt or cared enough to feel like that

That's great! I think it probably is a good sign! I hope you feel more and more alive every day! Keep looking at "geek stuff" on the internet! :lol:

#3 leakedmiley

leakedmiley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:03 AM

My name is Sam and I am a former blusher.

You can read my journey to a cure here How to Stop Blushing.

On my site I also have these pages which you might find handy

Blushing & Erythrophobia
Hypnosis
ETS Surgery
Tricks To Ease The Blush
Blushing Products I’ve Tried

I have posted what cured me and has kept me cured right to this day.

Just a few months ago I was asking the question “how do I stop my blushing”

You want to know how to get rid of your chronic blushing? Hopefully my information helps to cure you, as it did me.

Read my story here How to Stop Blushing

#4 Guest_CherryBlossom_*

Guest_CherryBlossom_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:13 AM

Don't stop it it is cute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users