Taking MOLLY/PURE MDMA With DP?? - Page 2 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Taking MOLLY/PURE MDMA With DP??

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 voidvoid

voidvoid

Human

• DPSH Members
  • 2255 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:33 AM

If you are 100% sure that it is 100% pure MDMA:

#1 You are one lucky fuck
#2 Dont overdo it. But I assume you know the deal since you had done it before right. Drink lots and lots of water etc.
#3 What worries me greatly is the comedown/hangover. Infact, I would advice you not to do this because the hangover might be enough to worsen or cause dp/dr. You know because of depleted Serotonin/Dopamine etc.

Before someone downranks this post, do some research on MDMA. This is the only drug (well except maybe for really great organic medicinal marijuana) that if I got the chance to use it under medical supervision I would do it. But that medical supervisor better be in another room or something, or female and like good music.

#14 kanyeknievel

kanyeknievel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

ive made the decision to not go. fuck depersonalization, fucking up everything

#15 junkinmahcranium

junkinmahcranium

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities, IL

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

if you have heard people, places, things, for triggers. Thats exactly what it is for a music festival, especially this one.

People= EVERYONE there, especially my friends I went with last year that we had an amazing time
Places= The Festival itself
Things= Music, other people rolling tripping, drunk, drugs.

Those are my triggers for molly.

I KNOW 100% i will not do molly again until a year from now at the same festival, UNLESS the outcome is bad. Im going to stay clean from everything and continue my running, working out everyday, and speedball/paintball team.

Well if all those things are triggers, why don't you do something else instead, something that's not a trigger? :s

I just don't think drugs with DP is ever a good idea.

#16 junkinmahcranium

junkinmahcranium

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities, IL

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:50 PM

ive made the decision to not go. fuck depersonalization, fucking up everything

I'm sorry. :s
but don't do nothing all day, do something positive or productive.

#17 Minerva8979

Minerva8979

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:58 PM

Alright, this is not a D.A.R.E. forum. Months ago I posted the same question and the answers I got were pretty much the conclusion you can come to yourself. Probably nothing extraordinarily bad will happen but...you know how that goes. Most likely the worst thing to happen is the worsening of the DP/DR symptoms like Inzom said due to neurotransmitter depletion because MDMA works by allowing your neurotransmitters to explode all at once. Honestly, I think you'll be ok. If you haven't noticed alcohol or any other substance totally FREAKING you out with DP/DR, then most likely this won't. It's not like you're contemplating Special K.

#18 razer777

razer777

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 187 posts
  • LocationTexas, USA

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

I've heard of mdma curing peoples depression but someone who has DP already has unstable brain chemistry so I would not recommend it.
If you really feel like doing xtc please take a small dose. The comedown can be a bitch even if you had a great day at the fest.

#19 comfortably numb

comfortably numb

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 1466 posts
  • LocationInterzone

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:55 PM

Pure MDMA could wosen dp/dr or it could have no effect on it at all. It depends on the person really. Sadly i have never had MDMA so i don't know. Plus my dp/dr is in remission these days. Ive tried just about everything at one point besides MDMA actually which is odd.

#20 Tommygunz

Tommygunz

friggin coolest dude ever!

• DPSH Members
  • 1359 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

shit, i did molly last night and feel super good today. then again i have recovered. the one area of concern is serotonin depletion. one roll isn't gonna fuck that up though. significant reduction in serotonin can only result from prolonged use. the cheif executive of the UK medical research council stated himself that mdma is one of the least dangerous substances, even less than alcohol or tobacco. i say go for it. in moderation molly is very safe and an amzing escape from DP/DR and the rest of the world.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users