Taking MOLLY/PURE MDMA With DP?? - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Taking MOLLY/PURE MDMA With DP??

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 kanyeknievel

kanyeknievel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:59 AM

I have depersonalization and long story short, it was from a very bad weed experience that was extremely intense after i didnt smoke for a week n half after 8 months of smoking everyday. I did oxy and stuff cuz that was the only way i could get high and i quit everything, smoking cigs, all that 9 days ago and ive been running and working out everyday and eating healthy...

anyways my question is, will MOLLY - MDMA specifcally, not pills, be bad for my depersonalzation? I know that people have gotten DP from ECSTASY not pure mdma, so im wondering if i took mdma(at the festival, greatvibes and great times), will it make me worse, or not effect me at all, or somewhat make me better?

The reason I ask is because this is the deciding factor between if i go to this music festival, Camp Bisco, or not. The only drug im willing to do is molly because i know i cant freak out from it and its just a great time from it. So if anyone is experiences with DP/DR and has taken molly please give me feedback. Camp Bisco is thursday and i need to know by tommorow, tuesday at the LATE LATEST

#2 junkinmahcranium

junkinmahcranium

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 128 posts
  • LocationQuad Cities, IL

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:00 AM

I have a really good idea dude.

Why don't you just go to the festival ... AND NOT DO ANY DRUGS!?

right? genius. :)

#3 kanyeknievel

kanyeknievel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:23 AM

I have a really good idea dude.

Why don't you just go to the festival ... AND NOT DO ANY DRUGS!?

right? genius. :)

im 50/50 at the moment, i have done molly before with my DP and i had a great time. thats why im contemplating, i find it impossible ot have a bad time on pure molly itself.

and going to a festival and not doing any drugs? Not possible, i mean its just impossible to have nearly a good time at a music festival without something. I know that says something but any festy go-er can say the same thing. I think if I DO GO, i will bring all of my supplements. Isotonix Advanced b complex, isotonix multi vitamin, isotonix oct(antioxidants), as well as my fishoil, flaxseed oil, and klonopin.

if i do this, it will be definitely the last drug, besides alcohol on special ocassions, i do until my DP is gone. I know my DP isnt as bad as alot of peoples, i can do everything i did before, just with the annoyance of no self recognition, but whatever, dp is what it is.

#4 hoot

hoot

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationFunland

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:48 AM

Yeah, dude ... just lay off the drugs, OK? I've been to festivals, never done the drug thing, had a blast. In fact, I don't know that many people who do drugs, even on festivals. It's just not "hip" in my country, I guess.

And the "oh this will definately be the last time I do drugs, except alcohol, on special occasions, maybe, possibly" isn't really convincing. It's a vicious cycle, and there will definately be a next time. You'll just make up another excuse.

"Oh I can't watch this movie if I'm not stoned."
"Vacuum cleaning is so boring without heroin."
"My supplements taste way better if I'm snorting coke off a hookers ass."
"Seriously, driving a car is much more fun when you're tripping on acid."

Just quit, man. Quit. No more. Or continue doing it, and hit rock bottom, soon enough you'll be giving handjobs in a dark alley somewhere to get your fix, and eating "takeout" out of a Chinese restaurant's dumpster. The glamorous life of a junkie. Your choice.

#5 Guest_Auldie_*

Guest_Auldie_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:57 AM

Lol... pure mdma can still give you DP dude. I can see why you want to roll, its really fun an all but doing with DP would not be a good idea.

#6 junkinmahcranium

junkinmahcranium

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:58 AM

and going to a festival and not doing any drugs? Not possible, i mean its just impossible to have nearly a good time at a music festival without something. I know that says something but any festy go-er can say the same thing.

errrr.
It's a musical festival.
There will be music.
Jamz.
Have fun.
Why do you need the help of drugs to listen to music? I don't get it. :s
your choice, I guess, but you're not making a good one. :o

#7 kanyeknievel

kanyeknievel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:59 AM

Yeah, dude ... just lay off the drugs, OK? I've been to festivals, never done the drug thing, had a blast. In fact, I don't know that many people who do drugs, even on festivals. It's just not "hip" in my country, I guess.

And the "oh this will definately be the last time I do drugs, except alcohol, on special occasions, maybe, possibly" isn't really convincing. It's a vicious cycle, and there will definately be a next time. You'll just make up another excuse.

"Oh I can't watch this movie if I'm not stoned."
"Vacuum cleaning is so boring without heroin."
"Seriously, driving a car is much more fun when you're tripping on acid."

Just quit, man. Quit. No more.

I have no problem with quitting at all, i really dont. i feel no need to get high, but i like said its fucking summer and ive done this before and ive lived and i will still live, its all in my head, this whole deperonalization is a mind fuck is what it is. And no its not like you said, i dont look for an excuse. after this , if i do it, its done. im done, ive been doing good and happy without drugs and i was doing opiates which is way worse for DP than mdma powder

#8 junkinmahcranium

junkinmahcranium

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:01 AM

Or continue doing it, and hit rock bottom, soon enough you'll be giving handjobs in a dark alley somewhere to get your fix, and eating "takeout" out of a Chinese restaurant's dumpster. Your choice.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

#9 kanyeknievel

kanyeknievel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:10 AM

errrr.
It's a musical festival.
There will be music.
Jamz.
Have fun.
Why do you need the help of drugs to listen to music? I don't get it. :s
your choice, I guess, but you're not making a good one. :o

if you have heard people, places, things, for triggers. Thats exactly what it is for a music festival, especially this one.

People= EVERYONE there, especially my friends I went with last year that we had an amazing time
Places= The Festival itself
Things= Music, other people rolling tripping, drunk, drugs.

Those are my triggers for molly.

I KNOW 100% i will not do molly again until a year from now at the same festival, UNLESS the outcome is bad. Im going to stay clean from everything and continue my running, working out everyday, and speedball/paintball team.

#10 hoot

hoot

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 171 posts
  • LocationFunland

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:16 AM

if you have heard people, places, things, for triggers. Thats exactly what it is for a music festival, especially this one.

People= EVERYONE there, especially my friends I went with last year that we had an amazing time
Places= The Festival itself
Things= Music, other people rolling tripping, drunk, drugs.

Those are my triggers for molly.

I KNOW 100% i will not do molly again until a year from now at the same festival, UNLESS the outcome is bad. Im going to stay clean from everything and continue my running, working out everyday, and speedball/paintball team.

Well, it seems you've made your decision.

For future reference, since you're going to be "working with your hands" a lot, here are some remedies for carpal tunnel:
http://www.home-reme...l-syndrome.html

Good luck man. I wish you the best.

#11 Guest_ThoughtOnFire_*

Guest_ThoughtOnFire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2010 - 04:02 AM

I agree with hoot and junkinmahcranium! But you said it yourself, you tried it before with DP last year and you were fine. So judging from the past, you'll be fine.

#12 puppyskin

puppyskin

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 48 posts
  • Locationengland

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:52 AM

i did drugs a couple of times,that was 19 years ago.never been the same since.why would you wanna get further away from reality??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users