Zolpidem trials, possible cure for DP? - Treatment Options - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Zolpidem trials, possible cure for DP?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

It's said that coma patients have been administrated zolpidem when they are supposed to die. Instead they wake up from the coma.
It's now thought that zolpidem can activate dose parts of the brain that controls the coma.

The other night i dropped 5mg of zolpidem and it made me 100% symptom free when it started working. I managed to stay up which is not recomended but i was 100% symptom free.
The problem is of course that zolpidem is hypnotic but maybe there are a way to come up with a med with this proprties that zolpidem has that could be taken as a daily dose to completely activate the brain out of
depersonalization.

When i say symptom free i mean absolutely everything, i feel my body, memories, everything does not look fake but in fact real, no running scattered thoughts, stimuali etc..
you can read more about this on HPPDonline

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• Validating
  • 677 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:45 PM

:shock: say what?!?!?!?!?!

#3 Mark

Mark

• DPSH Members
  • 1346 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:29 PM

Wow that is wild.
Where did you get it from?
I wonder how something that makes you go to sleep gets you out of a coma?
Do you have more?
If you are going to take more you have to write down how you feel before during and after.

Of course you should never take prescription drugs without a prescription from a Doctor.
Also, never cross on a red light. Nobody ever does.

• Validating
  • 677 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:35 PM

Wow that is wild.
Do you have more?
If you are going to take more you have to write down how you feel before during and after.

Of course you should never take prescription drugs without a prescription from a Doctor.

i never thought crossing on a red light was bad but then tihs guy got hit by something really big and fast. it was kinda like an animal but it had wheels and was made out of metal, it was also painted a certain way as if it was prepared for battle. it was very strange

#5 Mark

Mark

• DPSH Members
  • 1346 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:38 PM

Wow that is wild.
Do you have more?

i never thought crossing on a red light was bad but then tihs guy got hit by something really big and fast. it was kinda like an animal but it had wheels and was made out of metal, it was also painted a certain way as if it was prepared for battle. it was very strange

Can I talk to you privately for a second.
You are fucked up.
Can I get some of what you are on?

#6 Mark

Mark

• DPSH Members
  • 1346 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

Hey look it might help me:

Recently, the drug has been reported anecdotally to have positive effects for patients in persistent vegetative state.[6]

#7 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:45 PM

Yeah Mark[antisocial] are you ok ? :) was it a tank?

• Validating
  • 677 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:50 PM

Yeah Mark[antisocial] are you ok ? :) was it a tank?

no i think it was a horse cuz on the back of it it said mustang :P

#9 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:56 PM

Ok ,your friend got run over by a metal horse?...what mood are you in? i like it,it suits you...lol..mustangs are nice cars.

#10 Mark

Mark

• DPSH Members
  • 1346 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:57 PM

Was there a headless rider on it?
Just like this guy :shock: only minus the head and plus a body.
Just like him.

#11 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:00 PM

Was there a headless rider on it?
Just like this guy :shock: only minus the head and plus a body.
Just like him.

lol..you guys crease me up...besides that the dark moon makes me feel trippy and this convo isnt helping...or did i ironically7 just make it worse?

• Validating
  • 677 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 11:06 PM

Ok ,your friend got run over by a metal horse?...what mood are you in? i like it,it suits you...lol..mustangs are nice cars.

lol yeah he got run over by a metal horse named ford. im in my normal mood im just a little crazy today :lol: < likethis guy :P and this guy :cry: and this guy :x and this guy or maybe hes just constipated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users