reboxetine/clomipramine with cipramil..recent experience - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

reboxetine/clomipramine with cipramil..recent experience

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 coffeecup

coffeecup

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 11:53 AM

hi guys

first post on here so i thought id let you all know how i got on with one of dr sierras treatments for DP/DR (clomipramine with an ssri (cipramil)
been on cipramil for the past 6 years along with a host of antipsychotics (i was misdiagnosed with schizophrenia) came off seroquel 1.2gram about a year back and recently tried reboxetine with the cipramil, big big mistake.. has made my DR even worse, but im hoping it will wear off as its only been 2 weeks since i stopped taking it

so after getting hold of one of dr sierras research papers i set about trying to convice the doc to give me some clomipramine, been on 25mg for the past 2 weeks since coming off the reboxetine, lot of side effects, sleeping 14hrs a day,cognitive problems as well as sedation

then yesterday i got full blown DP.. which i havent had for years , just felt like an emotionless robot, then ended up having a panic attack on top of that :D

so ive given up on the clomipramine... maybe try naltrexone next as that is mentioned in dr sierras research .. i hope this is the one.. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users