Prayer room - Page 9 - Spirituality Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Prayer room

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#97 elireddy

elireddy

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPheonix, AZ

Posted 13 July 2016 - 01:43 PM

Peace out,

I believe in God and the power of prayer. I was raised in a very close knit Pentecostal community. I witnessed healings and people being slain by the spirit so I know God can intervene. But when it comes to my DP/DR I continually ask him to do something supernatural. I had an exorcism once and I felt better that night but it kinda scared me. I ask God to make it like that night every night. This post encouraged me to turn back to the church and to prayer and believe he is working in me.

Thanks,

Eli

#98 Yas

Yas

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 08:08 AM

god hates us all

#99 JohnRg470

JohnRg470

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:31 PM

Hey guys... I decided to come back to this forum occasionaly smile.gif

I found out you can cure this by praying, my soul returned yesterday by praying (I could feel it happen), but I got a panic attack and had to quit. So for the ones that truly believe in God, please pray with me. In this topic we will pray for eachother.

I will kick it off..

Prayer Request:

Please pray for me, Johan , that God may forgive me, will be with me and will help me. Please pray that He will forgive me that I'm angry on Him and the world.

God bless!

It can help you in the short term, upto an hour or so, but you'd need to pray every hour you are awake to keep it away...

#100 JohnRg470

JohnRg470

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:34 PM

This will sound odd, but I want to ask for prayers for my family dog. We have had her for many years, my parents have just had to rush her to the vets at 1 am, shes lifeless...eyes in her head etc. Horrible. :?

Thank you.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does this have to do with DP? Or am i in the wrong place?

#101 Alan

Alan

Jedi Knight

• DPSH Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 18 July 2016 - 07:40 PM

Forgive my ignorance, but what does this have to do with DP? Or am i in the wrong place?

Definitely, considering the post was made in 2009...

This is a DPDR oriented website but members are free to discuss anything that they find distressing or need support with.

#102 JohnRg470

JohnRg470

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2016 - 08:49 PM

Definitely, considering the post was made in 2009...

This is a DPDR oriented website but members are free to discuss anything that they find distressing or need support with.

Sorry, i never knew there was an expiry date on "when to reply to a topic" Silly me..

#103 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1337 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the Veil

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:12 AM

Well you're not likely to get a reply, that's for certain.

Plus we are a community and asking for a prayer for a dog is not something to insult.

Welcome to the forum.

#104 JohnRg470

JohnRg470

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:30 AM

Well you're not likely to get a reply, that's for certain.

Plus we are a community and asking for a prayer for a dog is not something to insult.

Welcome to the forum.

What is it you're talking about here?? "insult"?

I never insulted anyone, "i asked" what a dog had to do with DP..Tell me where the insult is there?

#105 ThoughtOnFire

ThoughtOnFire

Custodian

• Administrators
  • 1337 posts
  • LocationMiddle of the Veil

Posted 19 July 2016 - 02:40 PM

I apologize, it seemed like a passive aggressive insult. My bad...

#106 JohnRg470

JohnRg470

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2016 - 03:30 PM

I apologize, it seemed like a passive aggressive insult. My bad...

No no, i'm certainly not aggresive in any way, i'm on here for the same reason as all DP sufferers, to get advice, and also give advice in return, if i can..:) God bless

#107 hidden

hidden

Regular Contributor

• Banned
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:26 AM

This is a great post! 

Sometimes we are faced with these insurmountable feats, or problems, or adversities that seem impossible to conquer or surpass.  Sometimes you are caught in a position where disaster seems imminent, or is the immediate situation at hand.  ...Then you realize: YOU WILL NOT GIVE UP!  And whatever it takes, you will achieve your goal! ...And get to where you need to be and secure in everything you need to achieve your dreams! ...Even in the face of family problems, and money issues, and people who don't care, or those who laugh at you and your personal object, that you will in fact not let be subject to other's smug-will; but your own Free Will ignites the power; and you will actualize your goals!

LET it be KNOWN,

Good will ALWAYS conquer evil!

And NOTHING....I MEAN NOTHING WILL GET IN YOUR WAY.  ....

'For you are marvelous....And the Gods await to delight in YOU!'

~C.B.

#108 Sun Yata

Sun Yata

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 01:53 PM

'His Grace is sufficient for you', for my power is made perfect in weakness, therefore i will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses so that the power of the most high may work through me.

Most high please grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can and the wisdom to know the difference.

i ask that you ground us deeply into the moment of truth,

thank you for the peace, bliss, wisdom, happiness and forgiveness that is within all of us.

through faith and your intelligence we will become the greatest version of ourselves.

Amen  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users