Prayer room - Page 2 - Spirituality Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Prayer room

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#13 lostsoul

lostsoul

Regular Contributor

• Validating
  • 255 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 27 April 2008 - 11:49 AM

Spirit, I don't agree that praying can't be the way out of it. I almost got cured two days ago by praying and a guy on abchomepathy.com got cured because of prayer. When praying my soul came back, it was the fifth time this happened, it's a beautiful thing, you become one again.

#14 Rozanne

Rozanne

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 08:17 AM

i pray for the divine source of love and infinite bliss to
make me less defined by my ego
and see others are living this dream as well
they may also think
that their lives matter
more than mine
that's what i think about them!
please take that away...
its embarassing and
i'm getting bored of it!
please remove this veil of ignorance!
as and when we are ready for it!
please help us stop hating each other
for everything wrong in the world!
please dissolve my jealousy and rage
competitive spirit
and derisive mind
i find it hard to live with it...
oh and if you have the time
please also give me my soul back.

Now! I wannitt NOW! (stomps on daddy God's feet)

#15 lostsoul

lostsoul

Regular Contributor

• Validating
  • 255 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 April 2008 - 12:53 PM

Beautiful prayer Rozanne :) But DO you really WANT it? Do you REALLY want to feel? No you don't.. A part of you doesn't and a part of you does want this. If you really, really wanted it, you would have gotten your feelings back after a night of sleep. First make sure about what you want. If you don't want to feel now, then don't. Feel when you are ready to feel, don't push it.

#16 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 02:25 PM

most probably
still,
i don't think there is anything wrong with asking.

i hope all your prayers are answers swiftly and painlessly

#17 lostsoul

lostsoul

Regular Contributor

• Validating
  • 255 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 28 April 2008 - 03:48 PM

True :)

#18 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2008 - 05:14 PM

Prayer wont heal you unless you take action.....do you think god is going to come down from the sky or whatever nonsence and do the work for you?
The universe will provide the opportunitys if that is YOUR intention ,if healing is YOUR intention then YOU will manifest it,You think your soul has GONE somewhere because you GIVE all YOUR power away by thinking somone else is making things better in your life or worse,-it hasnt,its just that you are refusing it [your "soul" [higher self] its own power and not honouring yourself at all ,so what do you expect? ,youre not acknowledging your higher self which created these situations in your life so you could learn from them...YOU create your life,YOU can heal your life.. Im not disputing that "God" heals or that prayer isnt powerful but "god" is inside you not somwhere to be sought...as an ego being..seperate from yourself.
Rozzane that prayer is beautiful ,did you write it?

Spirit.

#19 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2008 - 02:07 PM

Not that praying is wrong but that it seems like you need to take part in what you are praying for in order for God to take part or something like that.

YES! :) thats it,im not saying prayer is wrong or futile,infact it was a prayer that helped to change my life.I might pray for a meal and "god" or whomever ,might provide what I need or show me how to get what I need ,but is he gonna come around and cook it for me and eat it also...of course not.The power of "god" is inside us..i like what you say about god droping things out of the sky lol........god manifests..our higher self manifests what we need and that isnt allways healing ,sometimes first we must learn what our pain and suffering is trying to teach us.......so that would be a good prayer..."god please show me why im suffering"....

Spirit.

#20 Rozanne

Rozanne

• DPSH Members
  • 3090 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 08:59 PM

I prefere to get rid of things in the hope it will reveal something better, so I resonate more with the Buddhist ideal of clearing the self than adding stuff to it. Prayer feels to me like asking for something and therefore more attachment. Meditation and healing on the other hand feel more like letting go and accepting life as it is.

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:49 PM

hi!
God is Good! Faith in God is what got me back to reality too!

And an article...run a search on Google, "intrusive thoughts" and there I found an article that helped me it is about anxiety.the one move technique...God and Faith healed me enough to take the steps I needed to take care of myself too...drink water, exercise rest, avoiding endless topics of discussion helped too! streering away from the need to find an answer to my existence and endless topics , so that I can CURE myself, melted away too. FAITH IS IT ! prayer WORKS , I say prayers for you and everyone in this discussion board..I am still crying from all of the suffering I have read here, I wish I could tell everyone how I got better, but now I am getting tired to reply to more people!!!!
I better go get some rest!!!
but Jesus healed me for certain!

Love
Grace

#22 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:35 AM

hi!
God is Good! Faith in God is what got me back to reality too!

Grrr why aren't we in the debate fourm with this? :( :mrgreen:

#23 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

Its not a debate ,I dont think.

Thats brilliant Grace,I know it to,and when you know you just know..noone can dispute that.

Spirit.

#24 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:40 PM

I just don't understand a person who has 100% faith in something and can not be brain wash (so to speak) into thinking about new ideas/reasons for existing etc. "Each to their own". =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users