Feeling confused - Reality, dreams...future - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

Feeling confused - Reality, dreams...future

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 whataraindyday

whataraindyday

• DPSH Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 06:10 AM

Lately I' ve been feeling really confused. Like what's reality, dreams (not that I can't distinguish between it) but it all feels just the same. And when I think about my future, I feel/see nothing. Like...idk. It's scary. I'm scared that this confusion may lead to a psychosis...I also feel like there's a big black cloud over me that keeps me from happiness and my old life (not literaly though)
It's scary. It's like dreams, reality and what I think is just all the same and it's never gonna change...
Does anyone experience sth similar?

#2 clacirigli

clacirigli

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2021 - 09:04 AM

Yes. In my case it wasn't a black cloud that kept me from happiness but the image of a beast that didn't let me be free. It's all part of the experience, the same with thinking you have psychosis (you don't). Your mind is going through a disturbance because of all of the complexity in your life right now. Focus on the fact that it is curable and that you'll be fine just like before. Try to set goals daily and think about them, fantasize about the ideal future for you. In the meantime. You'll eventually find the way out just like i and many others have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users