I can’t fight this anymore. - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

I can’t fight this anymore.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 blankxi

blankxi

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 07:01 PM

I’ve lost all the strength I’ve had to keep fighting through this blank mind. I’ve accepted that it’s never going away.

#2 Broken

Broken

Senior DPSelfhelp.com Member

• DPSH Members
  • 813 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2021 - 07:12 PM

Blankxi, Don't give up hope. I think from the way you are talking you should perhaps talk to someone. Are you in the uk? I think you should visit the website and consider speaking to them. Talk to your Doctor and maybe they can give you something fast acting that can bring you some relief like Xanax? I know how difficult this condition can be everyday, but lets talk about what could maybe help you make steps forward? I cannot say my condition has improved much, but you do learn to cope and to live with it. And I still have hope to defeat this one day

https://www.samaritans.org/

#3 Aridity

Aridity

Regular Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 03 February 2021 - 07:41 AM

Dude, theres is always hope. If you end it all then there the hope is gone. You know what the issue is, there are many options left to try. You can do this! I myself have the blank mind as well, my minds eye is gone. But I feel like I know why it's there. It's not broken. What did you try, just talk to me friend PM me.

#4 forestx5

forestx5

• DPSH Members
  • 1348 posts
  • Locationcentral virginia blue ridge mountains

Posted 04 February 2021 - 10:19 AM

"To understand something, is to be liberated from it.".  I thought I was at the very end of my rope on at least 2 occasions.

I survived somehow.  For me, It was worth it. Your mileage may vary. I did learn the genesis of my illness, and that knowledge

allowed me to persevere.

I wouldn't have judged myself harshly if I had conceded.  It's a difficult and

very personal decision..Sadly, "There is no honor in suffering", but it is difficult to know when there may be

a break in the clouds.

#5 Broken

Broken

• DPSH Members
  • 813 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2021 - 05:28 PM

Hey blankxi, it says on your profile you were last active today. Is everything ok? Please update us

#6 blankxi

blankxi

• DPSH Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 04:26 PM

Hey blankxi, it says on your profile you were last active today. Is everything ok? Please update us

i’m okay. i just had a moment of weakness. Sorry for being dramatic. i was pretty close to giving up for a sec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users