i will try next week neuronavigated tms - Page 5 - Discussion - Depersonalization Community

Please Read the Community Forum Guidelines Before Posting.

Photo

i will try next week neuronavigated tms

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#49 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 January 2021 - 11:21 AM

And agitation restless legs

Restless leg sympdrome should be common about people with "chronic fatigue syndrome" and "fibromyalgia"

#50 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 January 2021 - 11:40 AM

There is a development of new rTMS technology that might open up for interventions in areas and networks in the brain that can currently not be stimulated. It is the hope that many psychiatric conditions that currently can not be treated can be helped with this development. It can likely also be of benefits for functional disorders where abnormal brain networks can be inhibited and more normal networks be stimulated. I think when these machines starts to come out there will be done more research with the use of  brain scanners and rTMS to treat and understand these conditions better. But, it is a development that likely with start 3.years from now when the technology is developed and they start doing trials with it in different conditions. So, you have to find out what is done currently.

#51 Want2lifeagain

Want2lifeagain

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 03:27 PM

Restless leg sympdrome should be common about people with "chronic fatigue syndrome" and "fibromyalgia"

do you have those symptoms too?

#52 Want2lifeagain

Want2lifeagain

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 03:29 PM

There is a development of new rTMS technology that might open up for interventions in areas and networks in the brain that can currently not be stimulated. It is the hope that many psychiatric conditions that currently can not be treated can be helped with this development. It can likely also be of benefits for functional disorders where abnormal brain networks can be inhibited and more normal networks be stimulated. I think when these machines starts to come out there will be done more research with the use of brain scanners and rTMS to treat and understand these conditions better. But, it is a development that likely with start 3.years from now when the technology is developed and they start doing trials with it in different conditions. So, you have to find out what is done currently.

Yes I always find out about dissociate

#53 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 January 2021 - 03:38 PM

do you have those symptoms too?

No, I have no body related symptoms.https://www.healthli...sorder#symptoms

#54 Numb_1993

Numb_1993

Advanced Member

• DPSH Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:03 AM

Hey there..is there any updates on your rtms treatment ? What location are you trying after the vlpfc ? Best regards

#55 Mayer-Gross

Mayer-Gross

Great Contributor

• DPSH Members
  • 645 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:17 AM

Hey there..is there any updates on your rtms treatment ? What location are you trying after the vlpfc ? Best regards

it is a place with conventional rTMS+neuronavigation so it really cannot stimulate that deep and work with so many locations. Around 30% of the right VLPFC can be stimulated with a conventional 8.coil. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users